Samsung In-app Purchase Error Message

diwadiwatadiwadiwata Posts: 23 ✭✭
in Report a Bug #1 latest comment 03 July, 2020, 03:44 am.
Summarize the issue

I've been prompted with a Samsung in-app purchase message three times this week while I was on the map. I wasn't trying to purchase anything.

Describe the issue

While on the map, an error message pops up (see screenshot). I'm using a Samsung A70 on Android 10. Game version 2.13. I recently switched from Playstore version to see if it improves the fortress lag (it didn't). Gameplay is not severely affected but it has happened 3x this week. I'm concerned since it happens outside of Diagon Alley.

Tagged:
0 votes

Investigating · Last Updated

Comments

• HPWUrobertHPWUrobert Posts: 489 admin
    #201 July, 2020, 07:17 pm.

Thanks for sharing @diwadiwata. The message could be from the 'over energy' or 'over vault capacity' prompt failing. It'd be helpful if I could share how the prompt is getting triggered with the team (i.e., it popped up when I tapped an ingredient or if it triggered on it's own). Do you have download booster enabled? It's been giving Samsung devices trouble since the game has launched and just want to ensure it's not enabled on your device.

• diwadiwatadiwadiwata Posts: 23 ✭✭
    #301 July, 2020, 08:58 pm.

Hi @HPWUrobert . I wasn't picking up anything when the message appeared. One time, I just exited the suitcase and a message popped up. I don't have download booster enabled.

• HPWUrobertHPWUrobert Posts: 489 admin
    #402 July, 2020, 06:10 pm.

Thanks, I shared the info with the team

• diwadiwatadiwadiwata Posts: 23 ✭✭
    #503 July, 2020, 03:44 am.

Thank you!