Brilliant Event: Baby Beasts Part One - Very, very low spawn rates

UrbanChronotisUrbanChronotis Posts: 17 ✭✭
in Report a Bug #1 latest comment 05 July, 2020, 03:01 pm.

Since this Brilliant Event started (at 7pm UK time) the wild spawns have almost completely dried up, as has the map spell-energy AND there have been ALMOST NO Brilliant Event spawns.

I know other players are reporting this too.

See here:

https://community.harrypotterwizardsunite.com/en/discussion/7506/brilliant-event-baby-beasts-part-1/p1

2 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• KatyCroKatyCro Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #201 July, 2020, 01:45 pm.

I am not sure, whether this is a bug or just extremely weird luck on my part...

When I use a Tonic of Trace Detection I am getting many brilliant foundables, which is exactly how it should be, a few random foundables, and an even amount of Care of Magical Creatures and Wonders of the Wizarding World, as if for some reason both light blue families got increased.

It has been awhile, since my last Grawp and now I got two back to back, which is nice, but it is not helpful for finishing those quests.

• TerraRazorTerraRazor Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #301 July, 2020, 02:16 pm.

I've had a problem with niffler spawns. I've placed baby ridgeback twice now and over half way through 3rd but I've had 0 niffler spawns today and used 2 tonic traces. Stuck on 14/15.

• WitchHikerWitchHiker Posts: 93 ✭✭
    #402 July, 2020, 08:58 pm.

@HPWUblue Or anyone-

TTD is now rarely giving any spawns to help complete the return of 300 XP care of magical family ...

getting way tired of this.

• HydrangeaRoseHydrangeaRose Posts: 1
    #502 July, 2020, 10:38 pm.

Using tonic for trace detection and baruffio brain elixir--seem to make the spawning of needed foundable a turn off. 3 xp for foundables a and 0 xp for fortress battles makes this game a bit frustrating. Haven't bothered finishing the last few events because of the lack of xp granted and won't bother finishing this one.

• PaltaGirlPaltaGirl Posts: 1
    #604 July, 2020, 03:30 pm.

Seriously!! This is super frustrating Ive used almost 10 trace tonics and i got more hogwarts and minstry of magic traces than anything else. Looks like they want us to break local laws and venture out to track traces down and chance getting heat stroke in 104 degree weather on top of covid19. Super disappointing. And there is no way to report except here so we probably wont even get a response until the event ends. This game is starting to sink to the level of that ridiculous Hogwarts Mystery game.

• KatFurieKatFurie Posts: 2
    #705 July, 2020, 03:01 pm.

I too am having this problem. If they want us to get the points from traces, they either need to raise the number of points we get from each one, or make sure those traces actually appear. I am not even halfway to the points i need for the last one and i have been working on it for 3 days! I am lucky if i even see 2 traces i need for it! Ridiculous! This is the 2nd event in a row that has done this.