Ministry ID titles & achievements can't be saved

RaxalRaxal Posts: 3
edited June 30 in Known Issues #1 latest comment 30 June, 2020, 07:01 am.

Since the game began, I've never been able to save titles or achievements in my profile/Ministry ID. I can set them, but as soon as I close the ID and re-open it, whatever I set will have disappeared.

This used to be listed as a known issue many months ago but seems to have been removed, yet the problem has never been resolved for me.

Running iOS 13.5.1 on an iPhone XS Max, not jailbroken.

0 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• ProtoxicationProtoxication Posts: 5 ✭✭
    #205 June, 2020, 12:51 pm.

I have had a bug now for well over a month where if I changed my title in the Ministry ID, it would not save and it would revert back to my previous title after the following;

• Returning a foundable
    • Restarting the game

I thought I had it solved when I removed the red dot from the "Accomplished Archivist" title, as I had never cleared it away. Once I did it, allowed me to change and keep a set of titles.

Now however, I'm stuck in the same situation with a different set of titles (and 5 titles at that). These don't appear to save any changes made to it now. These 5 titles were, a set of 3 random ones (which I first got when I was testing to see if removing the red dot helped) and 2 selected ones directly after noticing that it saved the changes after I restarted the game.

I will probably do some more testing. If I find any way to change them again I will post it here as a comment.

• RaxalRaxal Posts: 3
    #330 June, 2020, 07:01 am.

+1 - have had this issue since the game has begun. Have never been able to set a title or achievement in my profile.