Speed up animation during Resisted/Departed

WizardN87WizardN87 Posts: 4 ✭✭
in Feature Requests #1 latest comment 12 July, 2020, 01:09 am.

Hello,

I want to suggest adding speed up option during resisting and departuring animations (the same as successfully returned). For me watching the same animation again and again is more frustrating than seeing resisted 5+ times in a row (masterful casts + potions) or departed (not to mention if it happens on several foundables in a row).

I think this option will make the game little bit more enjoyable.

P.S. I want to apologise if there is similar discussion (I was not able to find it)!

Comments

• FalenoneFalenone Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #210 July, 2020, 01:57 pm.

Yes please. And maybe a limit on how many times a foubdable can resist. 7 resists and then depart is not fun.

• NavikNavik Posts: 22 ✭✭
    #310 July, 2020, 07:30 pm.

I agree on the speedup!

• WSDC13888WSDC13888 Posts: 39 ✭✭✭
    #411 July, 2020, 07:04 am.

I agree with this so much. Against resisting foundables it takes about 7 seconds between casts. Try having a conversation with someone and pausing 7 seconds before beginning each reply. I would also like an additional skip for cast quality animations. I don't care to watch the little arrow move within the bar, its path is very predictable now that I've watched it thousands of times.

Encounters should go like this: Tap once on the map to engage the foundable, then once the encounter loads tap again to make it skip its 'intro' and bring up the spell trace. Once you've finished tracing a spell, you should be able to tap once to skip the cast quality animation, then tap a second time to skip the return/resist animation, which then either brings up the reward screen or a prompt to trace again. Also, get rid of the banner that exists after the first resisted cast, it's another pointless slowdown and it's an explanation that nobody needs - they especially don't need to see it thousands of times.

Please also grant the ability to skip oddity animations.

• NavikNavik Posts: 22 ✭✭
    #512 July, 2020, 01:09 am.

With the tapping, they should not count taps as spell attempts unless you start at the beginning of the trace. Many times in tapping trying to skip the animation, then it counts it as a missed cast or two... Really annoying when it eats your potions...

If adding more skip options, need to fix this as well.