Portkey Rewards Need Fixing

MrSciGuyMrSciGuy Posts: 958 ✭✭✭✭✭
in Feature Requests #1 latest comment 28 June, 2020, 11:11 pm.

I know it’s been said plenty of times before, but I thought I’d bring it up again. Portkey rewards have gotten pretty bad. Here’s a 10k (currently reduced to 5k) paramount portkey I just unlocked and opened:

WHY do we have basic ingredients in paramount portkeys???! 😩

It’s one thing to have them in prized (basic) portkeys, but even there they shouldn’t be included. But in a paramount portkey? These rewards are ridiculous. The only ingredients that should be available are the portkey-only ingredients, such as unicorn hair.

Please pass this along @hpwulola and make the higher level portkeys actually worth it!

Tagged:

Comments

• WSDC13888WSDC13888 Posts: 43 ✭✭✭
    #226 June, 2020, 10:09 pm.

I would also love to see challenge fragments removed from portkeys.

• MrSciGuyMrSciGuy Posts: 958 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #326 June, 2020, 10:28 pm.

Agreed. Stick with rare exploration foundables.

• CBG92CBG92 Posts: 198 ✭✭✭
    #427 June, 2020, 02:06 am.

This^

• BenTigerBenTiger Posts: 193 ✭✭✭✭
    #528 June, 2020, 07:28 am.

If challenge fragments stay in Portkeys, then need a 10x multiplier added to challenge exp in Portkeys, to make it worth it. You get more challenge exp from low level challenges, than you get from a 10k Portkey.

• WSDC13888WSDC13888 Posts: 43 ✭✭✭
    #628 June, 2020, 11:11 pm.

I wouldn't even want challenge fragments in portkeys if they instantly maxed the count of that foundable. Challenge fragments are vastly easier to acquire. They can be targeted and collected fairly easily with some possibility for poor RNG, but totally incomparable to the RNG related to flying cars, swooping evils, and the like. There's no way to target exploration foundables. You have to go out and cover ground or use DDs, and draw from the entire spawn pool. Dragon eggs are otherwise literally impossible to acquire, and given the quantity needed to place stickers, are functionally an event-only foundable.