Note about the Brilliant Event: Brilliant Bogrod the Goblin can be placed by tapping the area under his elbow. The Brilliant Shopping List can be placed by tapping the bottom left corner. Click here for images.
Fortress foundables not matching specific runestone icon — Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Community Forum

Fortress foundables not matching specific runestone icon

MistclanMistclan Posts: 2 ✭✭
in Report a Bug #1 latest comment 31 July, 2020, 05:05 pm.

During this one year later brilliant event to satisfy the requirement for ministry of magic xp I have been attempting to prestige the Courtroom Ten - Accusation Chair. Using Ministry of Magic runestones I have selected the chair as the reward foundable in many levels of the tower. Everytime I have selected that foundable and received a Ministry of Magic foundable reward it has been a different foundable. If I select a different Ministry runestone reward and receive one it is the one that was shown. I have used all of my runestones and bought two more in bags and have not been able to finish that foundable. Without being able to get a significant sounded source of family xp, I will fail this events final foundable for the first time since the initial brilliant event when I didn't understand things. At that point I don't see continuing to play this game if impossible targets are chosen where rewards can't be earned reasonably.

0 votes

Working as intended · Last Updated

Comments

• MtPolluxMtPollux Posts: 628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #222 June, 2020, 05:09 am.

There is no way to choose a specific family foundable to receive from a challenge. When you complete a challenge there is a chance (starting at 50% in ruins 1 and increasing to almost 100% in dark 5) of receiving a fragment from the family of your runestone. If you do receive a family fragment it will be randomly chosen from all of the fortress fragments in that family. So in the case of MoM you have a 1 in 3 chance to get the particular fortress fragment that you want.

• DIMorseDIMorse Posts: 15 ✭✭
    #330 July, 2020, 10:46 pm.

Has it been confirmed with the developers that the runestone family fragment drop chances increase with fortress levels? Based on your comments, in Ruins 1 there is a 50% chance of a runestone family fragment drop.

• Hiti1Hiti1 Posts: 34 ✭✭
    #431 July, 2020, 05:05 pm.

@DIMorse The increasing drop rates have been confirmed with a big research