Note about the Brilliant Event: Brilliant Bogrod the Goblin can be placed by tapping the area under his elbow. The Brilliant Shopping List can be placed by tapping the bottom left corner. Click here for images.
Wizard Challenges still crashing - so many potions lost — Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Community Forum

Wizard Challenges still crashing - so many potions lost

Moopy79Moopy79 Posts: 2
in Report a Bug #1 latest comment 25 June, 2020, 01:13 am.

Highest available chamber crashed resulting in 15 lost healing potions (expended during combat), 8 lost potent strongest Exstimulo potions (expended during combat), 1 wit potion (expended during combat) and 2 strongest invigoration potions (expended during combat). This is a reoccurring problem with this game (chambers crashing) and we didn’t get credit for completing it either (because of the crash) so effectively screwed out of completing the bonus assignment and receiving related rewards. Extremely disappointing and frustrating. Please find a way to credit me/us back for these crashes. Potions used during crashed combats should automatically be reimbursed to the affected user(s).

Tagged:
0 votes

Working as intended · Last Updated

Comments

• HPWUrobertHPWUrobert Posts: 623 admin
    edited June 22 #222 June, 2020, 06:42 pm.

@Moopy79 I took a look at this battle and it completed without reconnecting back into the game (reconnecting to the game in the middle of a battle infers a crash occurred during battle); however, the battle finished with a loss.

• AlieanaBlottsAlieanaBlotts Posts: 21 ✭✭
    #325 June, 2020, 01:13 am.

I was tossed out of the wizard tower 3 I think, yet again, twice for the same game. Is there a new issue because I have had two drops since the last discussion.