Approved Waypoints and edits not Syncing (Again!)

Roli112Roli112 Posts: 1 ✭✭
in Report a Bug #1 latest comment 06 July, 2020, 11:31 am.

Me and few others have been tracking syncs into HPWU for a few days and we have came to the conclusion that no new Waypoints or edits have synced into HPWU since June 10. This is not a case of "not all waypoints sync" as it affects edits as well. We have waited a couple of days to verify more waypoints as well as to allow a skipped sync and to account for possible weekend skip. We have have a few confirmed waypoints that synced June 10th but nothing since up to today. Hopefully there is acknowledgment and a fix soon, Thanks.

Tagged:
17 votes

Working on a Fix · Last Updated

Comments

• kirsten2coldkirsten2cold Posts: 1
    #226 June, 2020, 01:18 pm.

A new waypoint near me did not pull into HPWU. Ingress and PoGo only. I'm not able to paste the link from the ingress Intel map...but this is a screenshot from PoGo maps

• Sammie444Sammie444 Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #327 June, 2020, 07:53 am.

My waypoint got accepted 12/6 10:38 UK time. Appeared in Pogo 13/6 19:00. Usually would be in WU 7am the next morning, although 2 weeks later it's still not there...

• ArabellaArdeliaArabellaArdelia Posts: 3
    #401 July, 2020, 10:54 pm.

Any update on this? It's been almost a month again with no update - and going on two weeks since the last post in the Wayfarer forum's thread on this issue. Here's a compilation of some specific waypoints that haven't been synced, as noted on that post (apparently I’m too new to post links here so you’re getting screenshots of the links ;) ) :

• HPWUrobertHPWUrobert Posts: 473 admin
    #502 July, 2020, 05:52 pm.

Hi everyone, the team is aware of what's causing this bug. The fix will take some time.

• ArabellaArdeliaArabellaArdelia Posts: 3
    #606 July, 2020, 03:40 am.

Thanks @HPWUrobert - even that acknowledgement - as little info as it has - is helpful, because it feels less like we’re being brushed off when there’s actual communication.

• DrakoniteDrakonite Posts: 12 ✭✭
    #706 July, 2020, 11:31 am.

Hopefully "some time" isn't 1-2 months....