Placing bonus per fragment

BluesAngryBluesAngry Posts: 61 ✭✭
in Tips & Tricks #1 latest comment 15 June, 2020, 06:14 pm.

Everytime you return a foundable, you receive family xp. Also when you return a foundable, you get a fragment which can be used to place the foundable and getting additional family xp. So actually you receive both instant family xp and hidden family xp which can be collected when you have a max foundable. However this "Hidden xp amount" is not same for both different threat levels and different prestige levels. This is a long list of placing bonus per fragment:

Threat level low

• Prestige level standard

Reward: 15 family xp. Fragments needed: 15 fragments. Placing bonus per fragment: 1

• Prestige level bronze

Reward: 30 family xp. Fragments needed: 25 fragments. Placing bonus per fragment: 1,2

• Prestige level silver

Reward: 50 family xp. Fragments needed: 38 fragments. Placing bonus per fragment: 1,31*

• Prestige level gold

Reward: 100 family xp. Fragments needed: 55 fragments. Placing bonus per fragment: 1,81*

Threat level medium

Reward: 20 family xp. Fragments needed: 12 fragments. Placing bonus per fragment: 1,66*

• Prestige level bronze

Reward: 50 family xp. Fragments needed: 20 fragments. Placing bonus per fragment: 2,5

• Prestige level silver

Reward: 100 family xp. Fragments needed: 30 fragments. Placing bonus per fragment: 3,33*

• Prestige level gold

Reward: 200 family xp. Fragments needed: 45 fragments. Placing bonus per fragment: 4,44*

Threat level high

Reward: 25 family xp. Fragments needed: 9 fragments. Placing bonus per fragment: 2,77*

• Prestige level bronze

Reward: 75 family xp. Fragments needed: 15 fragments. Placing bonus per fragment: 5

• Prestige level silver

Reward: 125 family xp. Fragments needed: 22 fragments. Placing bonus per fragment: 5,68*

• Prestige level gold

Reward: 250 family xp. Fragments needed: 30 fragments. Placing bonus per fragment: 8,33*

Threat level severe

Reward: 50 family xp. Fragments needed: 5 fragments. Placing bonus per fragment: 10

• Prestige level bronze

Reward: 120 family xp. Fragments needed: 10 fragments. Placing bonus per fragment: 12

• Prestige level silver

Reward: 200 family xp. Fragments needed: 13 fragments. Placing bonus per fragment: 15,38*

• Prestige level gold

Reward: 350 family xp. Fragments needed: 18 fragments. Placing bonus per fragment: 19,44*

Threat level emergency

Reward: 100 family xp. Fragments needed: 3 fragments. Placing bonus per fragment: 33,33*

Note: Hagrid at this prestige level has different requirements and rewards:

Reward: 30 family xp. Fragments needed: 1 fragment. Placing bonus per fragment: 30

• Prestige level bronze

Reward: 200 family xp. Fragments needed: 5 fragments. Placing bonus per fragment: 40

• Prestige level silver

Reward: 350 family xp. Fragments needed: 7 fragments. Placing bonus per fragment: 50

• Prestige level gold

Reward: 600 family xp. Fragments needed: 10 fragments. Placing bonus per fragment: 60

Challenge foundables

Note: Challenge foundables from the exploration part and the challenge foundables from the challenges part in the registry has the same rewards and required fragments.

Reward: 80 family/challenge xp. Fragments needed: 7 fragments. Placing bonus per fragment: 11,42*

• Prestige level bronze

Reward: 250 family/challenge xp. Fragments needed: 14 fragments. Placing bonus per fragment: 17,85*

• Prestige level silver

Reward: 600 family/challenge xp. Fragments needed: 21 fragments. Placing bonus per fragment: 28,57*

• Prestige level gold

Reward: 1200 family/challenge xp. Fragments needed: 25 fragments. Placing bonus per fragment: 48

Brilliant events

• Brilliant foundables on the map

Reward: 5 brilliant xp. Fragments needed: 15 fragments. Placing bonus per fragment: 0,33*

• Brilliant foundables from challenges

Reward: 6 brilliant xp. Fragments needed: 3 fragments. Placing bonus per fragment: 2

• Brilliant foundables from portkeys

Reward: 10 brilliant xp. Fragments needed: 5 fragments. Placing bonus per fragment: 2

• Brilliant foundables from special assignments

Reward: 10 brilliant xp. Fragments needed: 1 fragment. Placing bonus per fragment: 10

*These numbers are shortened (they aren't rounded), if you want to have the exact number, use the formula "reward / fragments" (Some of them are repeating decimal.)

Tip: Do not place brilliant map foundables until the end of the event. Having max fragments will give you 1 additional instant brilliant xp. If you don't have max fragments, you'll get 1/3 brilliant xp which is not instant and lower than low fragments at standard prestige.

Comments

• BluesAngryBluesAngry Posts: 61 ✭✭
    edited June 16 #215 June, 2020, 01:30 pm.

Part 2: List of increase percentage of the placing bonus per fragment

This list shows the increase of the placing bonus per fragment for each prestige level. The data used to calculate the increase is the not shortened placing bonus per fragment data. The increase is from the previus prestige to the current prestige. The data in the silver part is the increase from the bronze part data to the silver prestige level.

Prestige level bronze:

Low: 20%

Medium: 49,99*%

High: 79,99*%

Severe: 20%

Emregency: 20,00**%

Challenge foundables: 56,25*%

Prestige level silver:

Low: 9,64*%

Medium: 33,33*%

High: 13,63*%

Severe: 28,20*%

Emergency: 25%

Challenge foundables: 59,99*%

Prestige level gold:

Low: 38,18*%

Medium: 33,33*%

High: 46,66*%

Severe: 26,38*%

Emergency: 20%

Challenge foundables: 67,99*%

The highest increase is high threat foundables' from standard to bronze. However their increase from bronze to silver is the second lowest. Challenge foundables' increase percentage is the highest from bronze to silver and silver to gold. Also their increase percentage is the second highest from standard to bronze, so their increase percentage is very good and never decreases so prestiging challenge pages makes them more than 50% more valuable.

*These numbers are shortened (not rounded). Some of them are repeating decimals.

**Also shortened, it isn't exactly 20.

Post edited by HPWUblue on
  • Stina1AStina1A Posts: 114 ✭✭✭
    #315 June, 2020, 04:34 pm.

This hurt my feeble brain but I think it’s the info I’m looking for.

I’ve been re-placing my gold challenge foundables because I want the challenge XP. But as I’m starting to get close to 55/55 etc. on some of my gold family pages, I’m trying to decide whether to leave them or re-place them. If I’m reading this correctly, it may not be worth it to re-place low level threats (ie I thought about Re-placing Hagrid’s umbrella so I won’t “waste” a fragment if I get it from a portkey but I’m already 55/55)?

#415 June, 2020, 05:44 pm.

@Stina1A Yes, every Hagrid's umbrella gives approximately 1,81 per fragment and Hagrid's umbrella is the rarest low threat mysterious artefacts foundable so it's really low for this foundable. However there isn't any higher prestige levels so you can't save them to make them more valueable. The bad thing is 3 emergency fragments' rewards are equal to 55 low fragments' reward. Maybe in the future the rewards for low fragments could increase. Umbrellas from the portkeys will turn into 1 instant family xp so it's close to 1,81 plus it is instant (Hagrid's umbrella is really rare so collecting 55 fragments is very hard.) . So if you want to have 45 more family xp for 55 rare umbrellas you need to collect 55 of them. Or you could get 55 from portkey instant when you win one, also you don't need to return rare umbrellas in the map.

@HPWUTeam can you please delete "These ttttt" part from my comment? I wrote it accidentally.

• Stina1AStina1A Posts: 114 ✭✭✭
    #515 June, 2020, 05:51 pm.

Thanks, this was helpful! I think, at least while I still have other things to work on, I’ll leave my low And maybe medium fragments completed at 55 whether or not they can be found in portkeys. More pleasing to the eye. Plus the idea of getting another 54 umbrellas or (dear lord) 44 more nifflers just doesn’t seem fun haha.

#615 June, 2020, 06:14 pm.

@Stina1A you're welcome. The bad part of the placing bonus per fragment is you need all parts.

In low foundables because the low foundables' placing bonus per fragment is lower than 2,so instant 1 is a good option. And I agree about the niffler part: To get 155 more family xp you need to return 45 nifflers. You can get 200 family xp if you return 5 emergencies which can be sometimes easier than 45 nifflers!