Adventure sync not working.

KeybounceKeybounce Posts: 462 ✭✭✭
in Report a Bug #1 latest comment 02 July, 2020, 03:07 pm.

Can we PLEASE get this to work right?

Today, I was playing ingress. Walking portals/fielding. Apple Health records about 1km, about 1500 steps.

I then drove home, and launched HPWU, to check on my portkeys. It shows zero distance.

That's right. Adventure sync shows zero distance since I unlocked a portkey several hours earlier and switched to a new portmanteau.

iPhone 11, iOs 13, 2.13.1.22240553.d225019.a224699

Tagged:
2 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• HPWUrobertHPWUrobert Posts: 473 admin
    #213 June, 2020, 07:33 pm.

Hey @Keybounce, I took a look at your account and see AS activity is accumulating in the background. That gives me an indication that AS is linked. The data doesn't sync instantaneously and can take up to 24 hours to fully sync. Though, I see that data eventually made it to the Portmanteau. Is it still an issue for you?

• MindorraMindorra Posts: 2
    #330 June, 2020, 02:34 pm.

Adventure Sync does not seem to be working at all well for me either. I know there can be a time delay but by lunchtime I'd tracked more than 3.5miles and, more than 3 hours later, the game only shows 0.17km. A wait of up to 24 hours definitely doesn't seem helpful when we're trying to meet targets for challenges and rewards.

All my settings are correct and every so often it seems responsive during the odd day but overall is very disappointing, especially during lockdown when movement is restricted .

• HPWUrobertHPWUrobert Posts: 473 admin
    #430 June, 2020, 06:01 pm.

@Mindorra thanks for the feedback. Sometimes restarting your device can push the data sooner than 24 hours.

• JMK0410JMK0410 Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #502 July, 2020, 03:07 pm.

I am also having trouble with my adventure sync. I walked 2.4 miles today and did not register to finish a 1.5 km portkey which was already partially completed. I also posted about this on the 30th and didn’t receive any feedback. I am stalling on my progress for the 4th brilliant task as I will be able to place an image once my portkeys are finished. This seems to consistently be a problem.