Tonic brewing time is not reduced

einderyleinderyl Posts: 4 ✭✭
in Report a Bug #1 latest comment 13 June, 2020, 11:05 pm.

For the community day, the brewing time of TTDs was supposed to be reduced to 1 hour. However, my tonic has been brewing for well over an hour.

OS version: Android, I have tried restarting the app and looking for updates in the Play store

6 votes

Working as intended · Last Updated

Bonus brew time depends on when you started/queued the Tonic. If they were started before the event started in your region, Tonics will not get the bonus brew time.

Comments

• XnezXnez Posts: 1
    #213 June, 2020, 03:50 am.

The tonic suppose to be only 1 hour why after master code become 3 hours.?

• AvadaKadavra125AvadaKadavra125 Posts: 1
    #313 June, 2020, 10:25 am.

tonic still taking 3.5 hours to brew even with master spell. This is similar problem during a prior community day when exstimulo potions supposed to be half time but it didnt happen until middle of the day past 12 noon. Please fix this glitch, i saved a lot of ingredients (more than 500) to get as many tonic as possible today because it was advertised as one-hour brew for the entire day (and only 30 minutes if master spell used), and they cost a lot of space in my vault. I was hoping to brew at least 15 tonics, now it seems impossible. Tonic potions require the largest number of ingredients.

• JulesButterbeerJulesButterbeer Posts: 0
    #413 June, 2020, 12:08 pm.

Agreed! I saved ingredients and lined up 4 TTD before realizing it’s still 3.5 hours. Fully screwed up how I brew today.

• K10SK10S Posts: 3 ✭✭
    edited June 13 #513 June, 2020, 12:30 pm.

Same issue here. I saved a ton of ingredients and planned my day around starting to brew at midnight and starting master notes every half hour. :( Unfortunately I don’t have the reduced brewing time either.

Post edited by K10S on
  • WhizaWhiza Posts: 1
    edited June 13 #613 June, 2020, 12:59 pm.

Same here same problem. For a few seconds when I was putting in master code it blinked 45 min a couple times but then went to 3 hours 5.min. I put in a bunch of them last night to brew a very night fast so I could brew estimulo today and soon im out of.potions and can't brew more. I tried restarting

Android

• NonCreativeKidNonCreativeKid Posts: 5 ✭✭
    #713 June, 2020, 01:08 pm.

Same here. I also had them queued up. I just did the master notes on the first one, and it shows 3 hours and 16 minutes now. iPhone XR iOS 13.4.1

• fiendyfirefiendyfire Posts: 1
    #813 June, 2020, 01:35 pm.

same issue here, normal brew time if 3.5 hours after master notes 😢

• rocketjrocketj Posts: 38 ✭✭✭
    #913 June, 2020, 02:29 pm.

When did you put the tonic in the queue @einderyl ? The reduced time only works if the tonic was put in the queue after the event started.

• Dragons1111Dragons1111 Posts: 55 ✭✭
    #1013 June, 2020, 07:05 pm.

Same issue

• HPWUrobertHPWUrobert Posts: 473 admin
    #1113 June, 2020, 07:11 pm.

Bonus brew time depends on when you started/queued the Tonic. If they were started before the event started in your region, Tonics will not get the bonus brew time.

• CarminSometimesCarminSometimes Posts: 1
    #1213 June, 2020, 10:38 pm.

As you can see by the time at the top, I’m in the middle of community day. It is still in full swing! In fact, I’ve completed all of the tasks. I didn’t get even one reduced time potion. I have an iPhone 7

• rocketjrocketj Posts: 38 ✭✭✭
    #1313 June, 2020, 11:05 pm.

You didn’t place the tonic in queue until after the community day started @CarminSometimes ? Every time I have seen this complaint today, it was from players who filled the queue up with potions before the event started.