SE gift from inn when your own SE capacity is full

Zuzanna93Zuzanna93 Posts: 65 ✭✭
in Gifts #1 latest comment 11 June, 2020, 11:01 pm.

I could just be lucky or I could have figured out something that can come in real handy in the current situation!

I am located near an inn and there is plenty of spell energy to be found on the map around me. I'm not playing all the time (also trying to get at least some work done), so I don't always need the SE from the inn. I am however, trying to stock up SE gifts to send out to friends.

Now I figured, could I also visit the inn when my own spell energy storage is full, and see if I get a gift. And indeed, I did! Four times in a row now :D

Could this be a way to get guaranteed gifts from inns? Has anyone else tried this?

I will continue to try today and report to you what happens!

Comments

• Magpie31Magpie31 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #210 June, 2020, 03:21 pm.

@Zuzanna93 I think you may be lucky - I have certainly done it a couple of times and received no gift.

• Milliebob13Milliebob13 Posts: 73 ✭✭✭
    #310 June, 2020, 08:52 pm.

I often trace my deskie inn at work when at full capacity and get gifts about 25% of the time.

so yes, you were very lucky! 😊 Time to buy a lottery ticket?

• Zuzanna93Zuzanna93 Posts: 65 ✭✭
    #411 June, 2020, 08:09 am.

Alas, the next 4 tries did not get my any gifts at all...

It was just a lucky streak I guess.

Still it's useful to know that you can get gifts even when SE storage is full :D

• BormacskaBormacska Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #511 June, 2020, 11:01 pm.

At one point, before they were dropping SE on the ground they had the inns set to drop gifts probably 75% of the time or more... it has since shifted and is now closer to 15-25% of the time... so your RNG must have had a good streak!

You can also pick up ingredient gifts even when you are full on SE and ingredients. You just have to click through all the "your vault is full screens".

Enjoy!!