Not getting fragment for foundable WHILE SITTING AT HOME WITH FULL DATA

GryffinTor1GryffinTor1 Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited June 6 in Report a Bug #1 latest comment 15 June, 2020, 05:45 am.

I’ve reached out numerous times about wasting REAL money on potions, energy, etc. and successfully returning foundables to glitch out on the homepage, NOT getting credit for the foundable. No XP or fragments. Only counting toward the daily missions. The responses I’ve received were that it must be because I’m driving too fast/riding in a car too fast (for one, why have the “passenger” option if you can’t even do anything besides WASTE energy and potions?)

But I’m sitting at home, in the city, with full cellular data connectivity. Having no connection issues on any other app or on the internet. I just returned fragment 5/5 of Grawp (that I had already returned and lost), wasting a Strong Exstimulo Potion, and it glitched back to homepage. Like I’ve said before, I’m very thankful and grateful for the awesome people who put in the hard work to make and maintain this incredible game. It’s the best. They’re the best. But I’m so sick of spending way more money than I’m proud to admit on a game that isn’t honoring the gameplay. Please someone help me resolve this issue. It’s been happening for months, and I haven’t been credited for what has been lost. But this was the last fragment needed to prestige this particular page, and already losing the fragments prior on this page and oddities, etc. sucks.

*** yes I swapped to wifi and restarted app to see if it was still glitching

3 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• ImStillKpImStillKp Posts: 1
    #207 June, 2020, 01:46 pm.

Same issue here, just used a potent and a dawdle to get the LoH Hermione, counted for the daily rewards but no XP and no fragment.

• BeautifulOneBeautifulOne Posts: 6 ✭✭
    #315 June, 2020, 05:45 am.

I’ve been having a similar issue with the community day challenges (June 13) where I get a message saying that the Foundable has been returned but then it doesn’t go to the blue page where it shows you how many XP points you get, it just returns to the map and the count on the registry page remains the same. For example, I spent two dawdle draughts and a potent exstimulo potion to get a Rubeus Hagrid foundable. However it didn’t add to my count (see attached image).

I’ve also added images of the message and the blue screen to try and better explain what I mean... I should be seeing both these screens but have only been seeing the first one.

Hoping that something can be done to fix this because it is really quite annoying