Level 29 and no sign of mystery items

Comments

• Ou812104Ou812104 Posts: 23 ✭✭
    #21225 September, 2020, 07:40 pm.

I'm at level 32 and still haven't found London Five Transcript or Redacted Report. I've only found one single mystery item since starting this spring and playing daily.

• Oddy68Oddy68 Posts: 1
    #21325 September, 2020, 09:31 pm.

Same issue here, no sign of the five

transcript or the redacted report. I am level 23.

• 7MayDay77MayDay7 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #21426 September, 2020, 03:32 am.

You guys have been saying for months now you are looking into it and investigating it about people not being able to get the London Five Transcript and the Redacted report but is this issue ever going to be fixed because it doesn’t seem like it’s going to be.

• ScarletB12ScarletB12 Posts: 92 ✭✭
    #21527 September, 2020, 04:58 pm.

I agree.

@HPWUTeam keeps saying we're investigating.

Don't know that I believe that 🤔

#21627 September, 2020, 05:11 pm.

@7MayDay7

This is today's response

"Thank you for your follow up about the Mystery Objects issue. We do not have a ETA to share on this and when there is an update, it will be announced in the given link previously.

Your understanding matters!"

• ErlibobinErlibobin Posts: 21 ✭✭
    #21727 September, 2020, 10:37 pm.

My wife and I both play daily. We were both stuck on the L5T and RR objects since our first week playing back in July. I know other players have been on much longer but we’ve leveled to 38 and 43; respectively as of today. Yesterday my wife got the wand and today she got the trascript, the report, and one page of the mystery memos all within an hour of catching traces at the local park on an iPhone 11. I have been right there with her catching all the same traces on my iPhone X and have not seen any mystery objects at all since July. I could see RNG giving her 4 objects to my 1 over the same 100 traces but this currently plays out to her getting one every 5-10 traces today while I’ve racked up thousands of traces over months without a single object drop. I’m not real sure how the device would relate to the drop rates unless the reward is generated locally rather than server side but a game reload and reinstall hasnt brought me any luck. Hope this helps the devs with isolating the fault!

• Diavel13Diavel13 Posts: 16 ✭✭
    #21829 September, 2020, 07:33 am.

Since my last post here I got to level 33 (halfway to 34), finished another Brilliant Event and STILL NO LUCK WITH MYSTERY OBJECTS. I returned almost 6000 Foundables, I should find something other than Daily Prophet by now.

I'm so sick of waiting for the solution that'll probably never come.

edited September 29 #21929 September, 2020, 01:13 pm.

@Diavel13

I think @HPWUTeam really doesn't care. There are not enough players complaining loudly for them to prioritize it.

They don't even mention it in 'known issues'.

• McGMamsMcGMams Posts: 1
    edited September 29 #22029 September, 2020, 10:11 pm.

I’m very similar, Level 26, have had these assignments for more than a month, I play daily, completing all daily assignments every day and completing most parts of bonus assignments. No sign of these mysterious items anywhere

• Vtf654Vtf654 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #22130 September, 2020, 10:15 am.

Im level 31, 4200+ returned foundables, 320 km walked and no sign of redacted report or transript. I also get the feeling the support team dont care about this issue. I recently found Hogwarts mystery and the new match 3 gems Potter game, I play them and forget about this HPWU misery. I might return to this game if the issue is fixed, alto I seriously doubt its ever gonna happen.

• theTAG39theTAG39 Posts: 5 ✭✭
    #22230 September, 2020, 03:37 pm.

Hi there

i'm lvl 26

also stuck on the

RECOVER THE LONDON FIVE TRANSCRIPT MYSTERY OBJECT

n

RECOVER THE REDACTED REPORT

Of the

S0S ASSIGNMENTS

4 several weeks now

Plz send help

P.s

I only have the 1

Daily Report Newspaper's

on Mysteries

• KarmassusKarmassus Posts: 7 ✭✭
    #22330 September, 2020, 06:32 pm.

Final piece just dropped, I went from 1 lonely item in 3 months to all the rest in the same month. Tech service can look into my account, find out what I did differently before they suddenly started dropping. You can dig, I don't care, just find a solution for everyone else!

• AlleallaAllealla Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #22430 September, 2020, 10:32 pm.

Same issue; looking for an update as well.

• AyannabobannaAyannabobanna Posts: 1 ✭✭
    #22501 October, 2020, 01:35 am.

These do not seem to be dropping with traces. I’ve been stuck on this for months

• TraceOfBaseTraceOfBase Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #22601 October, 2020, 06:54 am.

Ditto all those before me. Daily player. Level 30. Stuck on “London 5 Transcript” and “Redacted Report Mystery Object” for over a month. Ugh. I switched away from Pokemon Go, which was only fun when I could raid with friends. I am a total HP fan & loved discovering this game, but what’s the point if the plot is stalled with no recourse?! I really really hope they fix this for all of us.

• LinaeweneLinaewene Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #22702 October, 2020, 04:25 pm.

Hello,

I've been playing Harry Potter for 2 months now and I still haven't found the "Transcription of the London Five" and the "Redacted Report".

I am apparently not the only one in this situation and would like to complete the rest of the story.

For me this is a recurring bug that I think it would be good to fix.

Thank you for your help.

#22803 October, 2020, 06:27 am.

Aaaand now we're out from Top Known Issues.

I don't think it'll ever be fixed, guys, it's time to find a new game...

• EngorgioCoffeeEngorgioCoffee Posts: 7 ✭✭
    #22903 October, 2020, 01:29 pm.

I’m 3/4 of the way done with level 34 and have returned 5,800 foundables. I’ve been playing daily for six months. And, like most people here, I’m still stuck on the London Five & Redacted Report. It’s very frustrating!! Will there ever be a fix?? @hpwulola @HPWUTeam

• RainyNitezRainyNitez Posts: 1
    #23004 October, 2020, 12:46 am.

I don’t know about you guys, but the Mystery Items have started dropping for me again. Might be a result of the update to 2.15.1.

• CliomamaCliomama Posts: 0 ✭✭
    #23205 October, 2020, 05:41 pm.

Hi!

I saw another thread about this, but it was from earlier in the summer. I’m on level 22, and I’ve only been able to recover one mystery object. I’m now stuck on “A Calamitous Conundrum” in SOS assignments because the mystery objects aren’t spawning for me. I’ve been playing every day, and I walk at least 1 km, so it’s not like I’m just sitting at home. Help? Thanks!

• ErjeeesErjeees Posts: 5 ✭✭
    #23305 October, 2020, 06:28 pm.

After a frustrating Dark Arts weekend I thought I'd check my SOS assignments for maybe some good news.... Nope, still waiting for the Redacted Report and the London 5 Transcript.... @HPWUTeam, maybe ease up on the level of randomness? Progression is the key motivation to keep playing a game....

• BookwormcpaBookwormcpa Posts: 0
    #23407 October, 2020, 11:35 pm.

I know so many others are having this same issue, but I’m not able to find any of the mystery items in the game. I’d really like to be able to move past that challenge...

• MamaSpaz76MamaSpaz76 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #23508 October, 2020, 06:45 am.

Same issue. At lvl 29. I've been playing since the end of June. Stuck on these two assignments since July.

LG G8ThinQ Android version 10

• ZamoraJZamoraJ Posts: 0 ✭✭
    #23610 October, 2020, 05:54 pm.

Hello,

I have not found the London 5 Transcript and Redacted Report from SOS Assignment for months! I searched the forums and there are many folks saying the same thing, but it’s not yet fixed.

please prioritize this issue so the storyline can progress.

Thank you

• HartiehartsHartieharts Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #23711 October, 2020, 01:02 am.

Mine has been like this for months. I am now on level 41 and I still haven't found them 😭

• TraceOfBaseTraceOfBase Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #23811 October, 2020, 04:49 pm.

Oh my gosh, I finally got the redacted report! Not the London transcript yet, but hopefully soon? 🤞 I hope they start dropping for others having this problem too 🤞

#23912 October, 2020, 01:05 pm.

For months players have been reporting no mystery items including London five and Redacted report.

The ONLY response when we get a response has been 'we're investigating'.

I frankly don't believe that. It's small enough of a problem for you to ignore and there aren't enough players impacted to force attention to the problem therefore Niantic and the @HPWUTeam seem to be ignoring the issue. It hasn't even been listed on the 'known issues' listing for a few weeks.

#24013 October, 2020, 08:43 am.

Wow, good for you @TraceOfBase, congrats! I hope it'll be fixed for everyone...

@HPWUTeam@HPWUTeam when we can expect the solution for this problem? It's getting ridiculous.

• hpwulolahpwulola Posts: 963 admin
    #24113 October, 2020, 07:05 pm.

Hey everyone, a fix for this is on our pipeline. I will let you know when I have a schedule for this.