Level 29 and no sign of mystery items

Comments

• SkygreSkygre Posts: 45 ✭✭
    #18205 September, 2020, 06:42 pm.

I sent an in-app report about this today, and only got told to keep playing and also open portkeyes, because I could get them there. Almost at level 30 now, with my profile as SidraVinca, have returned several thousands of foundables, and have only gotten the daily prophet. I still believe I got mystery items much easier with my main profile. I'm at level 44 as Skygre, and it's been quite a while since I placed all mystery items in the registry. And I've finished all SOS tasks with that profile, many months ago.

• PollyEsterSwetsPollyEsterSwets Posts: 1 ✭✭
    #18405 September, 2020, 10:54 pm.

I'm on level 30 and have not recovered the London Five Transcript nor the Redacted Report Mystery Object

• ScarletB12ScarletB12 Posts: 86 ✭✭
    #18606 September, 2020, 09:18 pm.

My weekly update > No information.

"Hey there,

Thank you for writing in and sorry for your disappointment. Our team is working hard on resolving all the issues we are aware of and your patience matters while we are on it.

Please have a look on our known issues thread to know more:

https://community.harrypotterwizardsunite.com/en/discussion/9143/known-issues

If you have any other questions, please write to us"

I have been asking about once a week 🙃

• Diavel13Diavel13 Posts: 13 ✭✭
    edited September 7 #18707 September, 2020, 04:28 pm.

@ScarletB12 you're the hero we need ❤️

One question is still bothering me - how the issue was solved for several people in this thread and why can't they use the same solution for the rest of us? Because if they fixed it, it must have been a problem in the first place, and it should be already known.

• Khys15Khys15 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #18810 September, 2020, 11:54 am.

I don't know how to find redacted report or the London five transcript. Is anything I can do or it's just luck?

• RincewindsHatRincewindsHat Posts: 9 ✭✭
    #19012 September, 2020, 02:27 pm.

RincewindsHat Lvl 41, nearly 14k foundables.

found the daily prophet on 17/07/20

Nothing since...

Is this going to be fixed anytime soon?

#19112 September, 2020, 06:32 pm.

@RincewindsHat

I doubt it. I have been asking support almost once a week for a couple of months now....they are "investigating". @hpwulola told us a month or two ago that she would get information- haven't heard from her. Support says to keep playing.....It's really, really frustrating and Niantic and @HPWUTeam really seems to not care in the slightest.

I will contact them again tomorrow.

• KarmassusKarmassus Posts: 7 ✭✭
    edited September 13 #19213 September, 2020, 09:55 pm.

Hey, I hope I'm not jinxing it by posting, but things seem to be looking up: after 1 poor item in 3 1/2 months of almost daily play, I got 1 mystery item (1 piece of ministry notes) yesterday and 4 today (2 piece ministry notes, wand, scarf)!

I'm gonna play like mad tomorrow, hope this isn't a temporary fluke or that the new brilliant event won't clash with the drops.

Sadly didn't get london 5 and report so still stuck in the storyline. But hey, silver lining just when I'd started thinking, okay, let's burn those saved dark detectors so I'll get omniculars and Young Harry and have everything but dragons once and then move on to another game, these guys are never seeing my money ever. And then in the same week: dragons and mystery items drops at last! Please don't bug out on me again! (Fingers crossed-Touching wood-Lighting candles in non denominational temples)

• GunStreetGrrlGunStreetGrrl Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #19316 September, 2020, 02:24 am.

I have been playing a lot this year, daily, and I am also stuck/have this exact same issues. :/

• HarryHauDraufHarryHauDrauf Posts: 1 ✭✭
    #19416 September, 2020, 04:30 am.

Level 35 now and still no luck

• 7MayDay77MayDay7 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited September 16 #19516 September, 2020, 04:31 pm.

I’m also having the issue about the mystery items I’ve been stuck on finding the London five transcript for months now but I just got the game again last week and have returned around 200-250 foundables in the past week but still no luck.

Post edited by 7MayDay7 on
  • TalsaiTalsai Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #19616 September, 2020, 05:11 pm.

Same issue here. I hope we get an update soon.

• MeatMeat Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #19718 September, 2020, 01:18 pm.

Been trying for just under 4 months for these 2 items. Pretty sure it’s bugged. No one else seems to have waited this long???

• LycindelleLycindelle Posts: 418 ✭✭✭
    #19818 September, 2020, 03:22 pm.

@Meat I'm afraid to tell you that many others are waiting as long as you and even longer. At least since the big update in spring this task is bugged and the mystery objects don't seem to appear anymore.

There must be quite a long thread about this somewhere.

• Hew1216Hew1216 Posts: 11 ✭✭
    #20018 September, 2020, 09:14 pm.

I started playing in June, over 11k foundables and I’m stuck on this very thing.

• EmpJ2002EmpJ2002 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #20118 September, 2020, 09:49 pm.

I've been playing since June and I've only found one mystery item.

#20220 September, 2020, 03:12 pm.

Weekly update from support-

"Thank you for writing back to us.

As a support team we have done our best to share the reports about the Mystery Objects we are getting with the team and our team is looking into it. We have not received any information from them and so we are unable to give out any updates in this regard.

We will get in touch with our team again and let you know if there is any information available through the blogs.

We are always here if you have any other questions."

I suggest others also contact support, maybe to encourage action. The squeaky wheel gets oiled!

• KarmassusKarmassus Posts: 7 ✭✭
    #20321 September, 2020, 10:03 pm.

I don't get it: as said in my previous message, mystery items suddenly started dropping like mad for me a few days ago. (From September 9 or 10 on, have got a dozen of them now including 2x5 fragments so at least 25 drops). They are dropping every 10/15 foundables caught (from map, not fortresses). I'm slowly advancing through SOS assignments, I've been delayed by playing the brilliant event. (But mystery items kept dropping throughout).

I haven't done anything special, I haven't changed the way I play, I haven't even contacted Support outside of posting on this thread a month ago. I thought problem was fixed for every one if it was for me. This is so weird. I don't even understand how the game could bug like that for certain people, and now I'm okay but none of you are? What kind of coding is this? The only thing I did that I had never done before was to place 3 dark detectors in the same inn. But how could that have any kind of influence?

• KnotGrowingUpKnotGrowingUp Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited September 22 #20422 September, 2020, 02:26 am.

I am having the same problem other players have expressed here. I have been waiting on both the London Five Mystery Object and the Redacted Report Mystery Object. I have been waiting for two months, and have been stuck on this assignment. Please help!

I have 4750 foundables, and am level 31.

I should have found it by now, right? I have read everything I can find and still no mystery objects! Help me! @HPWUTeam You are my last hope ;)

KnotGrowingUp

Post edited by KnotGrowingUp on
  • KnotGrowingUpKnotGrowingUp Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited September 22 #20522 September, 2020, 02:56 am.

I am having the same problem other players have expressed here. I have been waiting on both the London Five Mystery Object and the Redacted Report Mystery Object. I have been waiting for two months, and have been stuck on this assignment. Please help! 

I have 4779 foundables, and am level 31. 

I should have found it by now, right? I have read everything I can find and still no mystery objects! Help me! @HPWUTeam You are my last hope ;) 

KnotGrowingUp

• Riojano2002Riojano2002 Posts: 1 ✭✭
    #20622 September, 2020, 10:50 am.

I have the dame problema. Im in level 28 and un looking for five of London from level 6. I have read about people Who find them un first week of play. Isn't normal.

• brilliantflamesbrilliantflames Posts: 1 ✭✭
    #20724 September, 2020, 07:04 pm.

Level 34 (nearly 35) and stuck on the same SOS task. I really want to get into the story line. Is there any hope?

#20824 September, 2020, 08:59 pm.

@brilliantflames - I have been contacting support once a week for about 2 months, I am now level37. I think once a week is fair, not nagging.

Anyway - this was my most recent response

"Thank you for writing back to us.

As a support team we have done our best to share the reports about the Mystery Objects we are getting with the team and our team is looking into it. We have not received any information from them and so we are unable to give out any updates in this regard.

We will get in touch with our team again and let you know if there is any information available through the blogs.

We are always here if you have any other questions."

• UnctiusUnctius Posts: 5 ✭✭
    #20925 September, 2020, 12:36 am.

I have reported this issue as well. Where would I go to find answers. I’m level 33 and play daily.

• ladyjupiter814ladyjupiter814 Posts: 3 ✭✭
    edited September 25 #21025 September, 2020, 11:24 am.

I have the same problem! I’m level 38, and I’ve collected 7,548 foundables. I’ve only gotten the Daily Prophet on the Chapter One registry page. I’ve been stuck on the SOS assignment for The London Five Transcript and Redacted Report for months. This is frustrating. Can someone please look into this for me? @hpwulola @HPWURiver

• ladyjupiter814ladyjupiter814 Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #21125 September, 2020, 01:26 pm.

I have the same problem! I’m level 38, and I’ve collected 7,548 foundables. I’ve only gotten the Daily Prophet on the Chapter One registry page. I’ve been stuck on the SOS assignment for The London Five Transcript and Redacted Report for months. This is frustrating. Can someone please look into this for me. @hpwulola @HPWURiver