Level 29 and no sign of mystery items

Comments

• DulceNimueDulceNimue Posts: 1 ✭✭
    #9329 July, 2020, 03:42 pm.

Thanks a lot for the help, or lack there of :( Very disapointed in Niantic Support, not just with Wizards Unite but also Pokemon Go. Y'all sure do like to take our money though, very sad.

• LycindelleLycindelle Posts: 417 ✭✭✭
    #9429 July, 2020, 05:03 pm.

@DulceNimue There seems to be a bug preventing the mystery objects to appear that came with one of the latest updates.

Maybe @HPWUblue or @HPWUrobert could have a look at this?

• DariaEvergreenDariaEvergreen Posts: 1
    #9701 August, 2020, 02:33 am.

I've been having the same issue. I've only been playing for the last couple months, I'm currently at Level 30. I just cleared my cache to see if that will help and will have to wait and see.

• 20grife20grife Posts: 11 ✭✭
    #9801 August, 2020, 03:19 am.

@DulceNimue @Daria7018 You aren’t alone in being stuck on A Calamitous Conundrum, I’d also very much like to move along with the story... Please go and upvote this bug report below because it’s got to do with mystery objects not showing up too: https://community.harrypotterwizardsunite.com/en/discussion/8001/sos-assignment-mystery-items-not-functioning#latest With more support/votes, hopefully the issue can be looked into faster!

• GreyPetraGreyPetra Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #10002 August, 2020, 12:53 am.

Trying to find new friends for the game. My code is 7584 5608 9167

• ScarletB12ScarletB12 Posts: 84 ✭✭
    #10102 August, 2020, 01:26 am.

I am also 28 and don't have them. I had read that most had them by 20. I contacted support, they said just keep playing.😕 It's random.

• BoomDotSaintBoomDotSaint Posts: 1
    #10202 August, 2020, 04:39 am.

I've been trying to get the redacted mystery report for year. I dont play often so I'm only level 19 but I feel like I definitely should have had it by now. Any word on how to fix this would be appreciated.

• Obby360Obby360 Posts: 4 ✭✭
    #10302 August, 2020, 07:00 am.

Same issue here with this!

@hpwulola

I got the Assignment from Hermione over a month ago and have been playing intensively since then - but so far I haven't gotten the London Five or the Redacted Report.

The problem is that if these are random drops I don't know how often they will drop- but Im over 2500 faudebles and nothing yet.

Is this like the Dito quest from Pokemon Go?- because that took many many months to find.

• Obby360Obby360 Posts: 4 ✭✭
    #10402 August, 2020, 09:15 am.

I hope they do fix it because it is a problem that apparently it's affecting so many players.

Even though they are random - they apparently don't spawn no matter what you do.

@HPWUblue

#10502 August, 2020, 07:42 pm.

@DWaybright13 This seems to be a bug that came with one of the last updates. There are a couple of threads referring to this issue already.

You might want to look here for further information:

https://community.harrypotterwizardsunite.com/en/discussion/8001/sos-assignment-mystery-items-not-functioning

• hpwulolahpwulola Posts: 946 admin
    #10703 August, 2020, 11:39 pm.

We are looking into this one! It is quite the mystery @Obby360

I'll update you when I know anything.

• ToalettenToaletten Posts: 0 ✭✭
    #10804 August, 2020, 06:32 pm.

I've had "RECOVER THE LONDON FIVE TRANSCRIPT OF MYSTERY OBJECT" and "RECOVER THE REDACTED REPORT MYSTERY OBJECT" for several days, weeks and levels now. Is this some kind of silly mega RNG or is it actually bugged for some people? Its starting to get quite frustrating I must say.

• UnctiusUnctius Posts: 5 ✭✭
    #10904 August, 2020, 07:12 pm.

This is my first time posting here. I also have been missing these items in the SOS. I have been playing for over one year and I am at level 27. This is indeed frustrating, especially once I began looking into forums online.

• SlimPikinzSlimPikinz Posts: 4 ✭✭
    #11004 August, 2020, 08:33 pm.

I'm also having this issue... i got 2 mysteries when the game was in beta.... now 2000 fragments later... i still only have thoes 2... i can't recieve any mysteries anymore :(

• WildefiremamaWildefiremama Posts: 11 ✭✭
    #11105 August, 2020, 06:56 am.

Having the same issue. :(

#11205 August, 2020, 06:57 am.

Also the same issue.

#11305 August, 2020, 06:58 am.

Have been stuck on the same quest fir over a week now. No mystery objects in sight.

• PirotaPirota Posts: 1 ✭✭
    edited August 5 #11405 August, 2020, 08:36 am.

I’m having the same issue. I’ve been on this SOS assignment for 3 months now. In that time I’ve returned more than 3500 foundables and received no mystery object! I feel like this is not the way it should work. I hope we get a fix for this!

• nonimparamainonimparamai Posts: 1 ✭✭
    edited August 5 #11505 August, 2020, 10:17 am.

Same issue as well. I have been waiting for over a year to drop the Reducted Report Mystery Object and I am super frustrated with the game at this point. Never realised no other mystery objects are dropping either, but now I can confirm that no others have appeared for me. The one blocking me from moving forward with SOS assignments is bugging me the most though.

@HPWUblue Can I get assistance in fixing this as well? Thank you!

• FixBirdFixBird Posts: 2
    #11605 August, 2020, 03:03 pm.

Same with me level 29 and still on the very first SOS assignment. Mystery objects are not dropping from foundables.

• PpojjakPpojjak Posts: 0
    #11705 August, 2020, 04:16 pm.

I’ve returned 3844 foundables but still stuck on recovering mystery objects. I’ve been playing this app for 2months a

• MapslidersMapsliders Posts: 4 ✭✭
    #11805 August, 2020, 08:29 pm.

@hpwulola @HPWUblue I have the same exact issue. A month ago, I opened a bug issue with support twice. They looked at my account, said there were no beta issues, or restrictions, and gave the same canned answer that mystery objects show up randomly. Interestingly, later that day, I encountered some mystery items, including the London Five Transcript. However, that was one month ago, and despite daily playing and returning hundreds of foundables since, I have not encountered any more mystery items. I am still missing redacted report mystery object.

• MapslidersMapsliders Posts: 4 ✭✭
    #11905 August, 2020, 08:32 pm.

A month ago, I opened a bug issue with support twice about mystery objects not appearing on my account. They looked at my account, said there were no beta issues, or restrictions, and gave the same canned answer that mystery objects show up randomly.

Interestingly, later that day, I encountered some mystery items, including the London Five Transcript. However, that was one month ago, and despite daily playing and returning hundreds of foundables since, I have not encountered any more mystery items. Several other players have experienced this as well. Currently, I am still missing redacted report mystery object, and cannot progress past this SOS assignment.

#12007 August, 2020, 12:57 am.

Have hasd this quest for several levels and only able to complete the inns requirement.

#12107 August, 2020, 10:17 am.

@Wildefiremama I'm afraid that's a known issue. There are already a couple of threads referring to this.

You might want to look (and upvote) here as well:

https://community.harrypotterwizardsunite.com/en/discussion/8001/sos-assignment-mystery-items-not-functioning