Level 29 and no sign of mystery items

Comments

• myskattenmyskatten Posts: 1 ✭✭
    #6204 July, 2020, 07:39 pm.

I didn't even notice there was a tab for mystery items in the register until now cause I haven't found any of them so far. Been playing for a month, at level 27 with about 3k returned foundables and nothing. No London five and such for me. :/

• OrwellmiaOrwellmia Posts: 10 ✭✭
    #6305 July, 2020, 07:13 pm.

I have been stuck on 45/50 mystery items for 3 months despite playing often. This can’t be right can it? I’m I doing something wrong. I’m level 29 and really getting annoyed with this. ☹️

• CBG92CBG92 Posts: 306 ✭✭✭
    #6405 July, 2020, 07:17 pm.

@Orwellmia I believe that's all there are currently so you won't find anymore yet. Hopefully in the near future they will add more!

• Stina1AStina1A Posts: 114 ✭✭✭
    #6506 July, 2020, 01:09 am.

I believe there are only 45 so far.

• OrwellmiaOrwellmia Posts: 10 ✭✭
    #6606 July, 2020, 06:16 am.

Thanks guys will sit and wait

• BormacskaBormacska Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #6706 July, 2020, 08:41 pm.

@Orwellmia You are at the "correct" number of mystery items. They haven't released the last five items yet. Most of the people on this thread are still stuck on only 1 or two items total as they are not dropping properly with the game.

I'll try to post images of my mystery pages later today to "help" people see what they should have in their Mystery Registry.

• AMslimfordyAMslimfordy Posts: 6 ✭✭
    #6807 July, 2020, 10:42 am.

@Cuppa7 ”There is no bug” my behind. They fixed mine. I’ve gotten 4 mystery items this morning, including the two required for the SoS Task. Thank you for the directions!

• BubbletoneBubbletone Posts: 20 ✭✭
    #6907 July, 2020, 11:10 am.

@Cuppa7 I think you should report it here over and over again (I'm she btw :D). At least, I started to find them I think when you raised the issue here and then completed all 45 in two days. It can't be coincidence.

@hpwulola is the one who took care of the issue or let the devs know at least.

So don't quit and don't let go @Cuppa7 , they'll appear soon for you too!

• AppealingBananaAppealingBanana Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #7007 July, 2020, 02:08 pm.

@AMslimfordy I also just found 4 mystery items! Though I'm still looking for the London Five Transcript to get past this SOS task, but hopefully that comes soon. Maybe it is a bug, maybe it isn't - but I'm glad I at least raised the issue!

• HelenwhogirlHelenwhogirl Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #7109 July, 2020, 08:41 pm.

I've also had this issue, stuck on the sos assignments "recover the London five transcript mystery object" and "recover the redacted report mystery object". I downloaded the game at the beginning, stopped playing and then started again over a month ago. Since I started again I've been playing daily, returning lots of foundables but they remain elusive...

• MikeOxwollenMikeOxwollen Posts: 1 ✭✭
    edited July 11 #7211 July, 2020, 05:55 am.

I was about to start a new thread when I saw this post about the very same issue I'm having.

I got the SOS task for the London Five and Redacted Report since level 6 or 7 I think. Been **** away at Foundables daily. Now It's been a little over a month, I'm level 32 and still nothing seen on either. Have a Foundable count of >6,000. If anyone with the game can take a look for me that'd be great.

Thanks in advance.

• dr4g0n75dr4g0n75 Posts: 4 ✭✭
    #7312 July, 2020, 03:50 am.

I have all 45 mystery item which I assume are the one in the mysteries tab, but my achievements are only at 21/50

I am a beta player.

All of the single items say placed when you go into them but the ones with 4 or 5 don't, even if you go in and read all the text and conversations. Am I doing something wrong?

• Demodex01Demodex01 Posts: 1 ✭✭
    #7416 July, 2020, 11:51 pm.

I have the same problem at level 28 - no London 5, no redacted report, and absolutely zero mystery fragments! I get the same canned responses when reporting this through the app. When the new SOS trading starts, those affected by this bug will never be able to gain the new skills.

What’s a wizard gotta do to resolve this? Help, please!

• Truthseeker6367Truthseeker6367 Posts: 0 ✭✭
    #7520 July, 2020, 05:13 pm.

I am on level 25 and have not found the London five or redacted assignment i found the three dining assignment and finished it the first day but nothing after finishing this

• LydfrecklesLydfreckles Posts: 1 ✭✭
    #7623 July, 2020, 12:48 am.

The mystery items related to the SOS assignments do not show up no matter how many foundables I return. I got the Daily Prophet 2 levels ago. Now I’m heading into level 38 and still no mystery items. Please help. I have tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling. Signing out and signing back in and I don’t know what else to try. Thank you in advance!

• BluesAngryBluesAngry Posts: 61 ✭✭
    #7723 July, 2020, 11:00 am.

I'm still searching for mystery items. Today I returned many foundables but I couldn't find one. It seems that this bug needs to be fixed for each person separately, so probably an update won't solve the problem.

• DulceNimueDulceNimue Posts: 1 ✭✭
    #7824 July, 2020, 08:51 pm.

Hello, I have been playing since 11/2019 and trying to complete this SOS task, Calamitous Conondrum but do not see any Mystery Objects. I have returned over 3000 foundables done over 500 Wizarding Challenges with no luck. Is there a bug? I have been trying to browse the web and do see some accounts where bugged, but do not see if there ever was a fix applied.

I play on an Android phone running Android Version 10, Wizards Unite is updated to the latest release as well. Any insite to this issue would be much appreciated, would love to move on in the story.

Thank you!

• FeathercatcherFeathercatcher Posts: 1
    #7926 July, 2020, 01:10 am.

I’m only level 21 but I have the other assignments completed and cannot seem to figure out how to get the London five transcript mystery object. I tried different runestones and I have been doing traces for all the different categories but I cannot figure it out.

• LydfrecklesLydfreckles Posts: 1 ✭✭
    #8026 July, 2020, 03:38 pm.

I wanted to say THANK YOU! This issue has been resolved and it feels very rewarding to be able to place the Mysteries and complete new SOS assignments! This was a big weekend and I appreciate our support and help with this bug so much!

• DWaybright13DWaybright13 Posts: 0 ✭✭
    #8127 July, 2020, 01:23 am.

I have been Unable to obtain mystery items “redacted report” and “London five transcript” is this a bug in the game I’m level 28 now

• JunkaronaJunkarona Posts: 1 ✭✭
    #8227 July, 2020, 01:45 am.

Same, although I'm only at level 25. Where are they?

• dr4g0n75dr4g0n75 Posts: 4 ✭✭
    #8327 July, 2020, 02:04 am.

@hpwulola.

Please can you have a look at my issue above. Post #70

Am I wrong or are these the 45 mystery items that I should have?

I only have 21/50

Also I only have 12/20 spells distinct spells.

Beta player

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

• Coffee221Coffee221 Posts: 1 ✭✭
    #8427 July, 2020, 03:58 am.

I 'm on level 22 and have been looking for the London Five Transcript and Redacted Report for a month. I randomly received a Daily Prophet mystery item after a challenge. I've already dined at 3 inns. I don't know what to do at this point.

@hpwulola what should I do to find the London Five Transcript and Redacted Report?

Thank you

• BluesAngryBluesAngry Posts: 61 ✭✭
    #8527 July, 2020, 09:24 am.

@DWaybright13 @Junkarona Welcome to the forum. Currently there is a bug with mystery items. Some people's bug is fixed however this isn't a general fix so other players still have the bug. You must wait until @HPWUTeam fixes your bug. If you want to learn more about this bug, this bug is also discussed at here: https://community.harrypotterwizardsunite.com/en/discussion/7199/level-29-and-no-sign-of-mystery-items/p1.

• CapeValkyrieCapeValkyrie Posts: 4 ✭✭
    #8627 July, 2020, 10:42 am.

i just hit level 24 and also stuck on this. Apparently they are randomly assigned, but there is not a clear formula on which traces you need to focus on to obtain them - if there are any

• Lhlumos13Lhlumos13 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #8927 July, 2020, 11:31 am.

My SOS Assignments are not working. I’ve been on the same SOS assignment for weeks and no mystery objects appear no matter how many foundables I return.