Professor Tree

RabbeinuTamRabbeinuTam Posts: 165 ✭✭✭
in Game Events #1 latest comment 05 June, 2020, 03:49 am.

Just completed my Principles of Professorship, are there more lesson plans coming? Or is it worth it to start working on the other professions? I currently have 2728 scrolls, 72 red books and 4 green books.

Comments

• MrSciGuyMrSciGuy Posts: 976 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 4 #204 June, 2020, 04:16 pm.

Welcome to the forum @RabbeinuTam. Totally up to you. We have been given zero updates as to new lesson plans. But we are also at the one year anniversary of the game in a couple weeks. People are just speculating in hopes of new lessons, but no one knows for sure. So it’s your choice.

Plus with whatever new lessons may come, we don’t know what currencies will be needed (ie. maybe a new type of book?)

• RabbeinuTamRabbeinuTam Posts: 165 ✭✭✭
    #305 June, 2020, 12:41 am.

Thanks, I've been playing the game since it was released and just the other day decided to join the forum.

• BenTigerBenTiger Posts: 429 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 5 #405 June, 2020, 01:00 am.

As a professor, you should have 123 restricted section books left, if you have been playing since day 1... unless you skipped several Brilliant events. Since you have so few books, I'd recommend waiting a month, to see if we get new lesson plans, then make your decision. No need to rush in to things, with the anniversary coming so soon... that is, if the game even lasts that long after the fallout from the "fix" failures.

Sorry for the negative tone... but yeah... @hpwulola delivered devastating new, today.

• RabbeinuTamRabbeinuTam Posts: 165 ✭✭✭
    #505 June, 2020, 01:06 am.

Unfortunately i haven't been able to fully complete every event. I have 4 restricted books left. The scrolls are real easy to come by, so i might start the Auror and Magizoology lessons by doing just scroll lessons for now.

Are there any other ways to get restricted books other then the brilliant events?

• BenTigerBenTiger Posts: 429 ✭✭✭✭
    #605 June, 2020, 01:08 am.

Unfortunately, restricted books are only from Brilliant Events and live events. Players that attended last years event received 30 restricted books from quests.

• KodokmagKodokmag Posts: 718 ✭✭✭✭
    #705 June, 2020, 03:49 am.

I hope there will be blue book and yellow book. So everyone start at same starting line. 😬