Lost runestone

4WindsRUs4WindsRUs Posts: 2
in Report a Bug #1 latest comment 03 June, 2020, 10:23 am.

While working on a wizard challenge I was booted out and app auto restarted several times. Multiple times it sent me right back to the challenge, however, the last time it did a complete restart and sent me back to the map. With this, I have lost my event runestone.

Tagged:
0 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• Stina1AStina1A Posts: 110 ✭✭✭
    #203 June, 2020, 02:57 am.

when this has happened to me, I’ve sent them a message in the in-game support and they were able to give me back my runestone. (Be prepared for it to come with a “next make sure you have really good WiFi or cell service” message even if you assure them you did when it happened haha)

• 4WindsRUs4WindsRUs Posts: 2
    #303 June, 2020, 06:40 am.

It booted me to here to report the bug - ugh!

• HPWUblueHPWUblue Posts: 425 mod
    #403 June, 2020, 10:23 am.

@4WindsRUs try these steps:

1. Tap on the "Get Support" option in the in-app settings > Help/ Legal
    2. Tap on the "Conversation" icon (top-right corner)
    3. Briefly describe your concern. Information about the approximate time when you encountered the issue can help us
    4. If any articles are shown, select "I still need help" option
    5. You will be given a list of categories to choose from. Select "Gameplay Question"

A message that starts with "I'll send you over to someone who can help!" should show up for you. If possible, provide some more details about your concerns (Runestone used, Chamber level, Approximate time, Code Name of players that entered the Chamber with you - if any). It'll help us find this instance a lot quicker. If you experience any trouble during this process, please let me know.