Update on 2.13.0 Fragment Issue

Comments

• BenTigerBenTiger Posts: 412 ✭✭✭✭
    #9203 June, 2020, 06:36 am.

@Jagiellonia They tried and failed to restore lost fragments, twice on many accounts. Rather than make a 3rd attempt and possibly cause even more lost fragments, they came up with the "make-good" solution... that they have yet to inform us what it entails.

• FloppeltjeFloppeltje Posts: 4 ✭✭
    #9503 June, 2020, 08:22 am.

Really though?Everyone gets a free gift again and that’s that, is basically what you’re saying. You’re incredibly disrespectful towards your player base! Why don’t you hire people who know what they’re doing in stead of the incompetent people you have working there now? I am absolutely appalled by this.

• ZemialZemial Posts: 6 ✭✭
    #9703 June, 2020, 09:20 am.

Dumbledore's Memory Cabinet, argh

• duikertduikert Posts: 4 ✭✭
    #9903 June, 2020, 10:41 am.

Like many I lost lots of green stars and did not get any lost fragments restored, please at least return my green stars, if needed i can tell you which ones are missing 81 in total and all stars in challengsfragments; i had them all done.

• Netrunner72Netrunner72 Posts: 2
    edited June 3 #10003 June, 2020, 11:22 am.

Thanks for the information. Looking forward to your solution. I had worked hard to get some fragments and then lose them after your fix. Thank you for diligently working through this.

Netrunner72

• NiGHTOPNiGHTOP Posts: 5 ✭✭
    #10103 June, 2020, 11:57 am.

I also lost so many fragments after the uncontrolled update 2.13.0. It was even worse after the fix you provided weeks later, as I lost even more fragments and many green stars.

Reading that you give up trying to provide these fragments back means that you are still not in control, and this is worrying, disappointing for all of us ...

I sincerely hope that the "make-good" solution will be at the height of our expectations and the degraded gaming experience caused.

Once again : this game needs better support and a better customer care.

Thank you

• FireboltravenFireboltraven Posts: 11 ✭✭
    edited June 3 #10203 June, 2020, 12:17 pm.

@hpwulola Level 48 now

Green stars, please.

On everything.

Gold pages returned.

All of those that were Gold before.

Forget fragments.

• MrSciGuyMrSciGuy Posts: 976 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #10403 June, 2020, 01:09 pm.

@Bellastarora You have to at least place the image (to display the green star) in order to prestige. Once all images on that page have the green star, you can prestige.

So if your doxies are at 100/25 without the green star, you can tap to place the image. The green star will appear, and your count should go down to 75/25. At that point, don’t tap it again, or you’ll forfeit some of your extras. Once you’ve prestiged the whole page, you can tap to place again right away using the extras.

• FullAathalFullAathal Posts: 10 ✭✭
    #10603 June, 2020, 02:01 pm.

Is it normal to have to wait almost 48 hours for an update?

@HPWUTeam @hpwulola

• BusStopToyShopBusStopToyShop Posts: 29 ✭✭✭
    #10803 June, 2020, 02:24 pm.

@Habskilla I like your thinking! I'm all about simple solutions to problems.

So I came up with a reasonable suggestion of 600 000 gold as, what would for me be, a decent "make good" offer.

Let's just go with an even rounder number - make it half a million gold each for every player that was active before the update. Could be rolled out pretty quickly I imagine. Most players probably happy with that. Job done, we could all put this behind us and move on.

• BusStopToyShopBusStopToyShop Posts: 29 ✭✭✭
    #10903 June, 2020, 02:28 pm.

... or (slightly more complicated) 10 000 gold per level - make it a bit fairer.

• MrMasterMiltankMrMasterMiltank Posts: 36 ✭✭✭
    #11203 June, 2020, 03:26 pm.

@Daddar I got 0 red books, while most of the people I play with got hundreds. I feel your pain.

• pedapedapedapeda Posts: 14 ✭✭
    #11303 June, 2020, 03:30 pm.

@sablknight that would work for me, but it really should be accompanied with a fair share of extra red books, runes and scrolls for those of us who have missed out on the slot-machine experience that most players have already enjoyed in their registries. Because I cannot see that anything will ever be taken away from any account deliberately, and I think there should be some attempt to close the artificial gap that has been created.

• WizartasticWizartastic Posts: 17 ✭✭
    #11603 June, 2020, 05:22 pm.

@BenTiger , mostly agree. There is a gap between those of us affected by these bugs and everyone else who plays, and any blanket gift to everybody will only serve to perpetuate that gap.

As for me, it probably won't matter since I may well quit anyway... absent an effort to restore our actual losses.

• FireboltravenFireboltraven Posts: 11 ✭✭
    edited June 3 #11803 June, 2020, 06:33 pm.

@pedapeda Absolutely get it. New to posting this forum but the reason I posted in parenthesis "at least for me" about fragments is that in no way do I want to diminish or suggest that other people's concerns aren't every bit as important as mine. I lost many, many fragments and believe me, I get it. I have hundreds of screenshots saved from hours driving around looking for severe and emergency foundables (almost a year to place Swooping Evil the first time) so I know the value of the time it took and it sucks feeling like what you have is incomplete now.

Forgive me if I implied I had no regard for others completely legitimate concerns. It all sucks.....it's just a long drive from Atlanta to Indianapolis.

This discussion has been closed.