Update on 2.13.0 Fragment Issue

hpwulolahpwulola Posts: 801 admin
in Announcements #1 latest comment 09 June, 2020, 05:12 pm.

Hi everyone. We want to thank you for your patience as we have been investigating the on-going bugs caused during the 2.13.0 update. Over the weekend, our team investigated accounts impacted by these issues and we have determined there isn’t a one-size-fits-all solution to restore fragments regardless of if fragments went missing around the 2.13.0 update or after our fix. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. With that said, we are discussing how to offset those losses with other make-good solutions and will have more information on this soon. 

I want to assure you that we understand the frustrations this experience has caused and we will continue to be mindful as future updates come to the game. Thank you all.

Tagged:

Comments

• markallenmarkallen Posts: 9 ✭✭
    #802 June, 2020, 02:18 am.

Pretty much haven't been playing for the last week. Thanks for the communication, but it's too little too late. Got the double whammy, negatively affected by both "fixes". Disappointing not to be able to progress at all during the recent wizarding weekend event due to missing fragments. Hope this can be resolved soon!

• kiheikidkiheikid Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #1602 June, 2020, 05:49 am.
  • LBHuffLBHuff Posts: 20 ✭✭
    #1702 June, 2020, 06:21 am.

@hpwulola hi. I am sure this has been difficult for you guys. Thanks for letting this page know what is happening. For those of us that cannot access our registry since the update (we get a connection lost error and the game crashes every time we try to go to the registry or place an image) so we will not know if / when any of the foundables will be replaced, can you please respond to that bug thread and let us know if anyone is working on that issue, please? Thanks!

• Glowie03Glowie03 Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #2102 June, 2020, 07:23 am.

@hpwulola Hello I'm curious to know if everyone who is supposed to receive this "fix" has received it? I know for a fact (I have screenshots) I was missing some things from the initial roll out and I have yet to receive anything back. I'm not the only one I know that still hasn't received anything.

• KatiestrophicKatiestrophic Posts: 9 ✭✭
    #2402 June, 2020, 08:33 am.

@hpwulola I’m in the same boat as @Glowie03, and would be interested to know if we’re going to be getting any fragments at all back? I placed/prestiged after the 2.13 update but before the bug was fixed.

• CharlyHCD467CharlyHCD467 Posts: 4 ✭✭
    #2902 June, 2020, 10:05 am.

I also, the 2 times, prestiged immediately all possible pages, and put green stars when not already placed (but not clicked on existing one except on gold pages) and last week, after the re-fix I got no new fragments nor green stars, it was the same as the day before after prestiging all. So the 2nd fix didn't work for me !

But I'm unable to tell exactly which green stars I lost on the first fix, as I don't monitor... 🤔

As a compensation, I'd like to be able to "complete" the pages of the very first Brillant events that I never finished, and in the dities registry, during Dragons event I thought it would end at 11 pm, but it closed at 11am, so I missed 4 Portkeys and stayed on eggs at 9/12 + 11/12. Now with the new count I need 20 of each to prestige silver, so I'd like a "compensated green star" on them if possible... 😅

• BusStopToyShopBusStopToyShop Posts: 28 ✭✭
    #3002 June, 2020, 10:36 am.

Educational Decree Number 41

This discussion has been closed.