I experience random crashes throughout the game on iOS

CBG92CBG92 Posts: 195 ✭✭✭
edited June 5 in Report a Bug #1 latest comment 05 June, 2020, 06:53 pm.

I have an iphone 7 with all assets and updates downloaded and today I keep getting kicked out of the game. Once when I was in a fortress, several times when I tried to access my registry, and now whenever I try to interact with a trace. I lost out on a unicorn because of it. Don't know if it's just me or a widespread bug but I'm hoping someone might be able to help me before the event starts tomorrow, please! @HPWUTeam @hpwulola @HPWUrobert

Post edited by HPWUrobert on
Tagged:
2 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• Saavik13Saavik13 Posts: 1
    #203 June, 2020, 06:18 am.

I’m having the exact same issue on an iPhone 6s. I’ve restarted, reinstalled double checked updated. I can barely get it to login and then it dies every time I try to do anything. Can’t go to traces, or retrieve potions, or even view the event. Started last week and still happening! I’m so upset

• CBG92CBG92 Posts: 195 ✭✭✭
    #303 June, 2020, 11:28 am.

@Saavik13 it seemed to correct itself, at least for me, about an hour or so after posting this thank goodness. I'm sorry you're still having trouble though! Not sure if anyone else has even seen this or will see it yet though but I tagged who I could

• VanFanel842VanFanel842 Posts: 31 ✭✭
    #405 June, 2020, 02:45 pm.

@Saavik13 @CBG92 can you describe what happens? Are you getting an error on the screen or is the die actually closing on it's own like it crashed? Is it a server error popup? Connect lost popup? Or something else?

• CBG92CBG92 Posts: 195 ✭✭✭
    #505 June, 2020, 03:15 pm.

@VanFanel842 it stopped not long after I posted but it kept closing as if it had crashed. tried both on and off wifi so neither of those seemed to be the issue either. Who knows🤷‍♀️

• HPWUrobertHPWUrobert Posts: 473 admin
    #605 June, 2020, 06:53 pm.

Hi all, we monitor crash rate by OS, but we're not seeing a widespread issue with iOS crashing. With that said, some things come to mind based on the information provided in this thread:

• Bad cache, which affects game interaction (i.e., transitioning into the Registry)
    • Unstable connection, which affects player-side client call to the server
    • Low RAM, which affects game processing

I looked into every one on this thread, and looks like everyone has been playing successfully so please let me know if you're still experiencing any other issues. Thanks!