Brilliant Event: One Year Later

hpwulolahpwulola Posts: 876 admin
in Brilliant Events #1 latest comment 12 June, 2020, 11:01 am.

Hey everyone! We have details of Brilliant Event: One Year Later to share!

Reminder: The Event starts June 2nd at 11am PT

There will be six new Foundables. Here is where you can find them:

• Brilliant Encounters: Brilliant Auror Harry Potter and Brilliant Proprietor Ron Weasley
  • Quest Rewards: Activated Dark Detector and Crate of Potions
  • Wizarding Challenge using Brilliant Runestone: Ministry of Magic Landmark Flag
  • Portkey Rewards: Opened Portkey Portmanteau

Start clearing your Portkey vault to pick up Brilliant Portmanteaus, which will be 1.5KM. As a reminder, Part 1 Portkeys will give you part 1 rewards anytime you open them, even if you wait to open them during Part 2.

There will be a Bonus Assignments that follow the main tasks, best of luck! Remember to pick up your complimentary store pack from Diagon Alley 🎁

Tagged:

Comments

• ImaginatioImaginatio Posts: 722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #201 June, 2020, 06:26 pm.

@hpwulola thanks for the details! I’m looking forward to encountering the new foundables! 😊

• OwlxOwlx Posts: 896 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #401 June, 2020, 06:49 pm.

@Andolov

Hi, welcome to the forum. Help will always be given to those who ask.

We'd love it if the official forum posted that. That information is usually not posted by moderators.

Once Orange Wizard infographics are available a forum member will usually post them.

If I am the 1st to post it I will tag you.

• Hiti1Hiti1 Posts: 34 ✭✭
    #601 June, 2020, 07:29 pm.

@Owlx

OW said that they dont have all the infos, so they cant publish their graphic. Who else can we ask for the tasks and bundles?

• MrSciGuyMrSciGuy Posts: 975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 1 #701 June, 2020, 09:10 pm.

Infographics in moderation @hpwulola @HPWUblue

• BliznikBliznik Posts: 48 ✭✭✭
    #801 June, 2020, 09:14 pm.

@hpwulola During the last Community Day, the Fortress Task was unable to be completed in Sponsored Fortresses. It could only be completed in non-Sponsored Fortresses or in the Knight Bus Fortress.

Do you know if the same is true for this week's Brilliant Event? Can the "Complete 3 Challenges with 3 or more mates" and the "Win in your highest unlocked Chamber" tasks only be completed in non-Sponsored Fortresses?

#1001 June, 2020, 09:32 pm.

@Andolov see above OW infographic

• KodokmagKodokmag Posts: 533 ✭✭✭
    edited June 1 #1101 June, 2020, 09:37 pm.

Highest unlock chamber will get really messy again following last messy dark V event. 😬

Better start brewing tons of potent extimulo potions just to be on the save side. LoL

• CBG92CBG92 Posts: 235 ✭✭✭
    #1201 June, 2020, 09:40 pm.

thanks @MrSciGuy!

• AndolovAndolov Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #1301 June, 2020, 10:01 pm.

@Owlx my request goes more for the side of FourPlus. It would be nice if that same information was shared from moderators or admins of the official forum in written format. It's nice there is someone making info graphics, what I don't get is why the only way to inform myself is going to a third party source.

• kiheikidkiheikid Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #1502 June, 2020, 12:19 am.

the events snowball keeps rolling down the mountain, only now it has become an avalanche, sweeping up players and leaving them wasted without all the fragments, green stars, and prestige pages that they rightfully earned or would have earned but for Big Oops 1 and Big Oops 2 ... and not even an acknowledgment by a way too silent @HPWUTeam that we are telling them to STOP, and FIX, and COMMUNICATE

#1602 June, 2020, 01:09 am.

@Andolov, Yes pretty much all the forum members would prefer more communication from the forum moderators and for the forum to be the "official" news source. Sadly it is not.

So several of us post useful 3rd party information here, for those players who don't follow the other social media accounts

• C4tmonsterC4tmonster Posts: 46 ✭✭
    edited June 2 #1802 June, 2020, 08:14 pm.

This one might be the deal breaker - complete 3 challenges with 3 or more mates.... :( Shouldn't that be a bonus level reward were it is not so important to complete?

Is mates a loose term - causal acquaintances or people you might have met once or twice....

Plus who is going to check if they are mates or not, what if I battle with complete strangers - who will verify - do we need to provide photographic proof?

• C4tmonsterC4tmonster Posts: 46 ✭✭
    #2002 June, 2020, 08:21 pm.

@MrSciGuy - phew... next challenge is hoping you can get to that stage at the same time is majority of players otherwise we will see the 0-2 I normally see in chambers - which will make it a hard waiting game for some....

• kiheikidkiheikid Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #2102 June, 2020, 08:46 pm.

i will say the animation sequences for the brilliant harry the auror and brillian ron the proprietor trace encounters are very well done.

that said, company resources should have been prioritized better.

#2402 June, 2020, 09:36 pm.

I seen so many brilliant harry potter for task 1. And brilliant ron is si escape-y need to chug 3 TTD to complete task 1. Now a bit stuck in task 3. LoL

• MrSciGuyMrSciGuy Posts: 975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #2502 June, 2020, 09:39 pm.

Funny how you seem to get what you don’t need in abundance and then when you need it it’s nowhere to be found.

• CeruleanGirlCeruleanGirl Posts: 318 ✭✭✭
    #2602 June, 2020, 11:03 pm.

This is where carrying all of those lower level wizards to victory in Dark V comes back to bite us. There are so many people who really can’t handle it and drag others down in Dark V, just like the community day. The task to win in your highest chamber is so much harder because there are so many wizards for whom that really shouldn’t be their highest. I worked my way up to Dark V slowly, methodically, and on my own. Those who were carried didn’t do the work and don’t have the skill level necessary. I have already had one failure because of teammates who shouldn’t have been there.

#2702 June, 2020, 11:10 pm.

@CeruleanGirl even got team battle failure in forest III so many dead so many times feels like slaughter house not a fortress. 😬

• ShimfeeaShimfeea Posts: 2
    #2903 June, 2020, 12:23 am.

Have brewed two Tonics for Trace Detection, but not being recognized by the event.

• BormacskaBormacska Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #3003 June, 2020, 12:26 am.

@CeruleanGirl Thankfully this challenge isn't highest chamber, just A chamber so hopefully there won't be as much dragging down on dark v!

@C4tmonster depending on where you are, I noticed the other day that Fridays PST from around 6-9 tend to be relatively busy in the fortresses. I've also noticed that although the first fortress I am dropped in may be quiet, if I jump in and out a few times I can often find much busier fortresses at almost any time of the day. Great for when I don't want to solo, but jump in with a bunch of people.

Hope that helps!

#3103 June, 2020, 12:39 am.

it is Highest unlock chamber at bonus task