Knight-Bus: Group Finder
This suggestion consists of 3 parts:
- configuring the group (as group leader)
- finding the group (as potential group member)
- playing in the group (for both leader and member)
Configuring the Group
Whenever in a Knight-Bus-Fortress, a player can create a request for an "public Group" (as opposed to the Private Groups suggested HERE)
Before setup, the Creator is asked to select a Fortress-Stage that he is searching Members for, and a Runestone that he'd like to use, and the Team-Size that he would like to build.
During Setup, he can (but doesn't have to) restrict:
- Minimum Level of Professions in the Group (can not be higher than the currently active Profession of the "Group-Creator")
- Minimum Level of Spell-Energy (can not be higher than the current SE-Level of the "Group Creator")
For each group slot, he can (but doesn't have to) restrict:
- Profession for which that slot is reserved. If a slot is reserved for a specific profession, the Group Leader can further restrict the Level of Charm/Hex - Spells that the player in this slot would have to bring.
After aforementioned setup has been completed, the group leader can switch to "finding members". That step is irreversible, if the group leader wants to change the configuration, the group would have to be abandoned and re-created.
Finding the Group
Players looking for a group are shown all Groups of all Knight-Bus-Instances that their current profession can join - respecting the Group-Configuration AND the unlocked stages.
If they decide to join, they're asked to select a Runestone and are then added to the group.
Playing in the Group
Before the Challenge
- Ready-Check. Players will have to confirm that they're actually ready to go on to the actual challenge
After the Challenge
- "Continue with the Group". Players are asked whether they want to remain in the Group. That option is only available if the Group leader either hasn't restricted the minimum amount Spell-Energy OR if the Players haven't dropped below the configured amount.
- If the players select yes, they're asked to select a runestone and are then returned to the "before the challenge" stage.
- If at least 1 Player selects "no", the group is returned to "finding members"-Mode.
- If the Group leader selects "no", the group is abandoned.