Harry Potter Foundable

AsjoscAsjosc Posts: 2 ✭✭
in Other In-Game Events #1 latest comment 01 June, 2020, 07:25 pm.

Hi there,

I believe there to be an error in my game. I’m trying to complete the Wizarding Weekend game however not a single Harry Potter foundable has shown up.

I’ve use many trace detection and also placed many dark detectors at inns but nothing.

Before this event I have never seen one of these fragments. My magical games and sports registry has maxed out at 65 but I’ve never seen a Harry Potter Captain ever.

Is there something wrong with my game. It’s very frustrating as it means that I can’t complete this event. Please help!

Comments

• LxsparksLxsparks Posts: 1
    #231 May, 2020, 11:39 am.

I share your frustration, I have only seen 2 Hermoine & 1 Harry foundable. I had this with the last couple of events where the special assignment high foundables just don't appear even with constant use of trace detection. Very frustrating.

• Car2oonCar2oon Posts: 5 ✭✭
    #331 May, 2020, 05:21 pm.

Ugh! I feel your pain. 5 trace potions netted 6 Hermiones. Disgusted at this point!

• lgarcia2213lgarcia2213 Posts: 2
    #401 June, 2020, 03:02 pm.

Me too!! I have captured one Harry Potter and used 11 trace detection potions and a at least 10 dark detectors. So annoying!!!

• ParrishBlueParrishBlue Posts: 12 ✭✭
    #501 June, 2020, 07:25 pm.

I created an account just so that I could give feedback about this. I was unable to complete the event even though I burned through (I think) 6 or 7 trace potions. I was able to get 3 HP traces with those potions, and one I came across randomly while out walking for portmanteau.

I literally saw 4 the entire weekend, and was only missing the one trace to complete the whole event. I am very sad about this, especially due to the waste of so many potions. ( I threw daddle drought and a strong ex potion on each of them too. ) I know it is just a game, but boy, that stung.