Extravagant gifts from inns

Zuzanna93Zuzanna93 Posts: 65 ✭✭
in Gifts #1 latest comment 29 May, 2020, 07:53 am.

Hi all!

I'm new to this platform so I hope you have some patience with me. Just trying to get as much out of the game as possible ;) I already learned a lot about how to behave as a team member in wizarding challenges so thanks for that!

I have a question regarding collecting spell energy gifts from Inns.

I'm often near an inn so I have the possibility to stock up many of them. I'm assuming given the lockdowns in many countries and the possibility to take the knight bus to do wizarding challenges, most people are happy to receive them.

The best are the extravagant spell energy gifts, of course!

I understood from somewhere on this platform that if an inn gives you an extravagant gift, it will continue to do so for the rest of the hour.

So when I got an extravagant gift earlier this hour I got all exited! That feeling faded away soon, however :( After that first one (at 12.17) I didn't get any more gifts from this inn. Gift storage is not full.

Is it then so that the inn not always gives a gift, but when it does and it IS an extravagant gift, all the gifts it gives during that hour will be extravagant? But it will not always give one?

And does anyone know how often inns do give gifts? I often notice I get two gifts in a row, the first and second time I use that inn when gift storage is not full, then nothing anymore at that inn.

Thanks for your time!

Best Answers

Answers

• Zuzanna93Zuzanna93 Posts: 65 ✭✭
    #429 May, 2020, 07:22 am.

Oh, that's a bummer! It could well be, I have no idea how old the topic was in which I read it. Could have been months, I'm still trying to find my way around this platform.

Ok, so all the gifts are completely random? Except for the fact that you always get a runestone gift after a wizarding challenge.

• Dewin99Dewin99 Posts: 753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #529 May, 2020, 07:53 am.

@Zuzanna93 Correct.