Found a deadspot

EdwardElrikEdwardElrik Posts: 2
in Community Forum Feedback #1 latest comment 25 May, 2020, 06:08 am.

My wife and I are staying somewhere for the weekend and it's a deadzone. There are no confoundables or ingredients spawning here. How can we get this resolved in a reasonable time?

Comments

• MtPolluxMtPollux Posts: 470 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #223 May, 2020, 05:42 pm.

Hi @EdwardElrik and welcome to the forum.

Unfortunately, I think the answer to your question is that you can't do anything over the course of a weekend about the lack of spawns. Some people have reported that repeatedly playing in a sparse area over time has produced a noticable increase in spawns, but it would take more time than you will be there.

I think the best suggestion is trace tonic potions, but that could get costly if you don't have a way to replenish your spell energy.

• EdwardElrikEdwardElrik Posts: 2
    #323 May, 2020, 09:33 pm.

I appreciate your response. I used a trace potion and still only like 1 or 2 spawn ever 4-5 minutes. Just gonna have to go hard Monday night when I get home to finish last task.

• KeybounceKeybounce Posts: 423 ✭✭✭
    #425 May, 2020, 06:08 am.

TTD's should give you, I think currently 30 spawns in 30 minutes. Are you sure you only got ... no, the base (pre covid) is I think 15 spawns in 30 minutes, or 2-3 in 5 minutes.

Yes, the supply of spell energy and ingredients will be killer. TTD's don't seem to improve that, so ... I'm not sure how you can get the daily if it's a complete dead zone.

If you can get an ingredient spawn, you can get 20 spell energy per day. A TTD will generate your 10 foundables, and the night bus is accessible.