Confirmation to Re-place foundables

CeruleanGirlCeruleanGirl Posts: 259 ✭✭✭
in Feature Requests #1 latest comment 04 June, 2020, 06:53 pm.

We are now unable to view the detail page of foundables that we are saving for the next prestige level.

When you have enough to place the foundable again, but would rather wait until you prestige the page so that the fragments carry over, you have to be very careful not to tap on that foundable’s sticker or it will place it again. Several times I have forgotten this and have tried to tap on a foundable to read the description or to check the difficulty level, and have accidentally used up my fragments.

Perhaps there could be a confirmation inquiry asking if you really want to place the foundable, or a query on whether you want to place the foundable or view it’s detail page?

If anyone else has already found a way around this, I’d love to hear how. Thanks!

Comments

• kiheikidkiheikid Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #223 May, 2020, 07:53 am.

i second this excellent request/ suggestion

• CeruleanGirlCeruleanGirl Posts: 259 ✭✭✭
    #327 May, 2020, 10:37 pm.

Perfect example of why a confirmation button would be amazing: I had been saving my fragments on the Hogwarts Gate registry page for when I got the last few Wanted Poster of Sirius Black fragments I needed. I placed the Wanted Poster, then of course the page leveled up and I got distracted by that and forgot that I hadn't actually prestiged the page yet and hit the shimmering Whomping Willow. I realized immediately that it was a mistake but I couldn't take it back, so I lost those 7 Whomping Willow fragments I'd been saving for so long. My own fault of course for getting distracted but it sure would have been nice to have a chance to say whoops, no, I don't want to do that, thanks for asking! 😕

#404 June, 2020, 05:37 am.

i am so sad right now

i had tom riddle at 5/5 with green star on a bronze prestiged page. everything ready to go to prestige to silver if and when i get my 15th fragment of voldemort portrait.

then tonight, as i was excitedly talking with da missus about the pages i have which are close to prestiging, my fat finger grazed the tom riddle image and BAM, those 5 fragments waiting for the carryover to silver instead get cashed out for a measley level 5 runestone, a even more measley level 3 runestone, and some meaningless family xp.

this hair trigger green star feature is AWFUL

• CeruleanGirlCeruleanGirl Posts: 259 ✭✭✭
    #504 June, 2020, 05:38 pm.

@kiheikid Aw, that’s really sad. Tom Riddle is an especially bad one for that to happen with. Isn’t it an awful feeling to realize it’s happened and wish you could just take it back?Hopefully they’ll change the way it works soon.

#604 June, 2020, 06:53 pm.