Top row of foes blocked in Fortresses

TrebronTrebron Posts: 3
in General Questions #1 latest comment 21 May, 2020, 03:23 pm.

On my iPhone 6 Plus, the foes in the top row of the fortress are covered by the player icons. I can choose them for combat by clicking the bottom edge of the box under the foe, but can't see who they are until I start combat. Any way to fix that? I need to upgrade phones, anyway. What phones show that row properly?

Tagged:

Comments

• DogoutlawDogoutlaw Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #220 May, 2020, 03:16 pm.

I had the same issue with my old iPhone. At some point I upgraded to newer model with larger screen and it alleviated the issue.

• TrebronTrebron Posts: 3
    #320 May, 2020, 05:00 pm.

How new? How big? The 6+ is 1920x1080. That's more pixels than the 11. That should be enough if it was just a size issue.

#421 May, 2020, 01:45 pm.

That, I’m unsure. I’m not totally aware of all the models. I’ve never had the bigger models, I had a smaller one when I first started playing, and not seeing the foes at top was quite common. I got an iPhone 11, and occasionally there’s a foe that goes fairly high, gets hidden a little, but generally the issue was resolved with the 11. Perhaps it’s more an issue with the models than screen size?

• DesiredChaosDesiredChaos Posts: 3
    #521 May, 2020, 03:22 pm.

I have an iPhone 8 - I have foes up top too but you can “DRAG” them down to see them without engaging battle.

edited May 21 #621 May, 2020, 03:23 pm.

👀 Drag them? I can't drag them. I can tap them once to bring them to the forefront. But I can't move them around on the board. Is that what you mean?