Connection Lost Message v2.13.1

Cuigy83Cuigy83 Posts: 3 ✭✭
in Report a Bug #1 latest comment 01 June, 2020, 06:17 am.

When I first updated the app to v2.13.0 I started getting “Connection lost. Check your wifi or mobile data” error message every time I start the app. No affect on game play.

Today I updated the app to v2.13.1 which should have fixed the “Connection Lost” message. However, I still continue to receive this message whenever I start the app. I tried deleting and re-downloading the app but it didn’t fix the issue. Again it does not seem like it affects game play.

I have an iPhone 11 iOS 13.4.1.

I am wondering if other people are also still getting this error message after the update. If not, any recommendation on how to fix this issue?

Thanks!

10 votes

Working on a Fix · Last Updated

We're aware that this issue is still affecting 2.13.1

Comments

• Not4u13Not4u13 Posts: 10 ✭✭
    #220 May, 2020, 03:58 am.

I am seeing this as well. Android.

• PrinzEdongPrinzEdong Posts: 3
    #320 May, 2020, 04:31 am.

It's happening to me too!

Using Facebook as my login method. But when I tried using Google it will load. However since it wasn't link in the beginning it couldn't bring my account back.

• MsCyberKatzMsCyberKatz Posts: 10 ✭✭
    #420 May, 2020, 06:22 pm.

I have iphone 6 with up to date ios. Even after update v. 2.13.1 i am still getting the connection error. Then downloaded the "Download all assests" restarted game and still the same error??? Please have your devs look into this matter. I understand that social distancing is still in effect. But video conferencing to touch base between the devs is not...

• HDanielxHDanielx Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #520 May, 2020, 09:10 pm.

I'm on Android and now this message it's very persistent in the recent update.

Update 2.13.12 this is very buggy

Also there's not enough trace on the map even with tonic Trace, I re-install the app I delete everything nothing works even I download the essential files which is almost 2 GB

Instill this update is trash

• uudecoderuudecoder Posts: 1
    #626 May, 2020, 10:39 pm.

Have this problem on one device but not the other, both with version 2.13.1.

Problem device: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ on T-Mobile US, Android 10, kernel 4.14.117.18243390. Error happens with and without WiFi active. Cell signal is 4G LTE. Ookla reported cell speed 23.3 Mbps/2.72 Mbps, home network 17.47 Mbps/4.64 Mbps. Performed Clear Data on app with same outcomes.

Working device: LG V20 on T-Mobile US, Android 8, kernel 3.18.71. Works with and without WiFi active. Cell signal also 4G LTE. Ookla reported cell speed 27.4 Mbps/4.24 Mbps, home network 12.0 Mbps/3.14 Mbps.

All speed tests were single pass of Ookla's Speedtest app to auto-determined endpoints.

Ingress 2.46.1 and PoGO 0.175.2 work fine on both devices.

• AlasEarwax4AlasEarwax4 Posts: 1
    #701 June, 2020, 06:17 am.

I’m having the same issue which I was just ignoring until today when it won’t let me buy energy. First image is every time I start the app.

Second image is that it won’t even give me the option of buying more energy when I am engaging a foundable.

Third image is that I can’t even get into diagon alley to buy energy.

I’m incredibly frustrated! This is not a problem with my phone. If this doesn’t get fixed, I’m done and taking my money elsewhere.