Idea:purchase of past event runes, portkeys and fpundable access

TimeLordTerriTimeLordTerri Posts: 1 ✭✭
in Feature Requests #1 latest comment 19 May, 2020, 02:20 am.

I joined h thy is game when it was first launched and have completed almost every event, however I didn’t know what I was doing during the first fantastic event (beasts and flora), meaning that page is incomplete and not completable. There will be others who joined later who will never have access to past events.

What I’m asking for is a way to buy portkeys and rune stones for past events, and possibly a summon the past potion for old foundables to appear too. This can be for gold so Niantic makes their money, but would give people a chance to complete these irksome gaps.

Comments

• ZookiTabookiZookiTabooki Posts: 637 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #213 May, 2020, 11:38 am.

I feel for you. I like the idea of trading brilliant runestones so players can help each other, or something to make these runestones more useful. I'm wondering if newer players can even see brilliant frames from past events. I am guessing they don't. I definitely wouldn't want incomplete brilliant frames without a way to complete them, even if I had to wait for a special event. Special events to help players complete older brilliant frames? I like it. I think once a player has access to a brilliant frame, there should always be a way to help them reach completion, even post event. Maybe a yearly 'catch up' event? The answer is out there somewhere...

• RavenBlueskyRavenBluesky Posts: 1 ✭✭
    #316 May, 2020, 01:30 pm.

I have thought this more than a few times. I would love a brilliant make up event! I have played literally every day since the game was released, but had no clue about how the brilliant events worked until the third one. I absolutely HATE those missing stickers!

(I'm an 80s kids, I call the registry my sticker book)

• RazorgirlRazorgirl Posts: 128 ✭✭✭
    edited May 19 #419 May, 2020, 02:20 am.

Welcome to the forum @TimeLordTerri and @RavenBluesky ☺️

Given that so many of the events are related to the calendar (Christmas, Halloween, April Fools, etc), and that the events are showing up in our Registry, I kinda assume that all events will cycle through each year.

If September roles around and Fantastic Flora and Fauna hasn't reappeared, then I think it's worth exploring new ideas on how players can access missing foundables from past events. Until then, I think it's worth waiting to see what happens.

And I say this as someone that missed a Foundable in a past event due to a Portkey not dropping a Foundable. GAH!

☺️👍