Update changed my profession

OhWell2BadOhWell2Bad Posts: 4
in Archive #1 latest comment 09 May, 2020, 04:43 am.

Did the latest update (version 2.13) last night, now this morning my profession has been changed from Auror to Magizoologist. Says my Auror level was 14 but I was at 40

0 votes

Working as intended · Last Updated

Comments

• HidrazonaHidrazona Posts: 58 ✭✭✭
    #208 May, 2020, 12:05 pm.

There is profession level and your own actual level. Currently the profession level goes up to I think 14-15 tops, while your own level can go up to 60

• OhWell2BadOhWell2Bad Posts: 4
    #308 May, 2020, 12:32 pm.

14 from the Auror pic...I was almost at the end of filling up my profession tree. Only data that might be right on these pics might be book and scroll counts.

#408 May, 2020, 12:42 pm.

I did the place images/prestige pages yesterday as I never received any in game warnings, nor did I read about any of them until this morning when I had the notification on my profession icon and saw this mess 😥. No idea if I should keep playing or wait for a resolution?

• kpwxxkpwxx Posts: 20 ✭✭
    #508 May, 2020, 12:51 pm.

@OhWell2Bad you still have all your progress as shown by the 129/137 completed for the auror fundamentals - you just need to hit the "Switch" button under auror to switch back to auror.

You can switch between professions as often as you like, and you'll only see what's completed on the tree while you are switched to that particular profession (the others show as grey and locked until you switch back). I can see why that would be confusing though! I guess they do it that way to make it clear you're only getting the benefits from on profession at once.

#609 May, 2020, 04:43 am.

thanks.

This discussion has been closed.