Broken Flora and Fauna Runes

lexdariolexdario Posts: 5 ✭✭
edited July 2019 in Game Events #1 latest comment 05 July, 2019, 05:51 pm.

Hi everyone!

I already finished the event special assignments but i’m still looking for the last Brilliant Young Acromantula.

My Fantastic Flora and Fauna registry page is at rank 15 so I already spent around 15 runes in Wizarding challenges. Now to earn new runes I need to rank up by catching Buckbeaks, Unicorns and opening Portkeys.. Much grind!

Any fellow unlucky wizards out there? Any tips?

Comments

• OttoIOttoI Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #205 July, 2019, 08:54 am.

I can relate. I have all unicorns, buckbeaks, acromantulas, stump, and salamander. but I don't know how to get the last one.

• MelkahMelkah Posts: 8
    #305 July, 2019, 09:27 am.

Hi,

As it have been said :

Buckbeaks and unicorns directcly catched on the map

Acromantulas in the donjons (some people say the the level 5 works pretty good, it was for me but i dont know if it s a real rule)

the salamander and the tree (i don t know the name in english) are reward for the quest progress, so nothing to do other than complete the quest

Anh the last one is founded into portmanteau

:)

• EchoesEchoEchoesEcho Posts: 25 ✭✭
    #405 July, 2019, 12:17 pm.

Try using Brilliant Event Runes in Fortress wizarding challenges. I got my Brilliant Young Acromantulas that way, although not each attempt yielded them. As always with Niantic, it is up to RNG on what you get each try.

• FunkyGaarothFunkyGaaroth Posts: 25 ✭✭
    #505 July, 2019, 01:26 pm.

@Melkah @EchoesEcho He/she knows where to get them, but the drop rate is a bit low (this is also my experience): he saw 2 in 15 attempts, and going forward acquiring more brillinat runestones will become slower. The should have probably buffed that drop rate, or gave us 2 runes per rank level up... I really hope to get the last 2 pieces soonish...

• EchoesEchoEchoesEcho Posts: 25 ✭✭
    #605 July, 2019, 01:35 pm.

Sorry, I tried to edit my post right after I posted and add some details, but site locked up when I tried. Then the whole post stopped showing in the list. I was also going to suggest that he try the highest grade chambers he can solo easily using the brilliant runes as soloing gave me better results than going in a team battle using the rune. Also, yes it would be great if they buffed drop rates, but I can't see them doing that.

• MelkahMelkah Posts: 8
    edited July 2019 #705 July, 2019, 02:41 pm.

@FunkyGaaroth

ho right

I found the 3 of them in just 5 attempts, doing level 5, maybe try this one? i have read somebody doing the same and it worked pretty well...

• lexdariolexdario Posts: 5 ✭✭
    #805 July, 2019, 05:51 pm.

@Melkah Did that 5min ago and got nothing. 17 runestones spent and counting.

I already finished every event assignments and placed every single brilliant foundable into the registry. Still, 1 missing Acromantula..

I guess I have 5 days to get more runestones..

Btw, do we get a special prize or achievment for completing the page?