Registry Explosion!

GrumkinGrumkin Posts: 30 ✭✭
in Other In-Game Events #1 latest comment 17 May, 2020, 12:24 am.

I don't know if this happened to anyone else, but my registry just blew up with all sorts of foundable rewards that I didn't know I was due. Ones like Percival Graves, Tom Riddle, Newt Scamander, Unicorn, Triwizard Cup, and Hermione's Time-Turner, to name a few.

I'm not complaining! I just found it peculiar. Hope it was intentional gifts and not a bug.

Tagged:

Comments

• illyria87illyria87 Posts: 1
    #207 May, 2020, 07:15 pm.

Hey, yeah same thing just happened to me!

No clue what happened!

• FireWandererFireWanderer Posts: 24 ✭✭
    #307 May, 2020, 07:17 pm.

@Grumkin - my wife and I also had this. Methinks someone has screwed up the coding royally. Other issues:

• the denominator on some of the Foundables is now lower on the newly prestiged pages (Gold Joke Products 1 only requiring 25 to complete; they were like 70-100 for Silver).
    • in some cases, the ones that didn't advance can now get more per the denominator (my wife has 9 of 8 Golden Snitches)
    • in other cases, like in my gold Room of Requirements II, all of the images are still "fully returned" but they read 50 of 55 (and yes, they can go up as I have a 51st Hagrid's Umbrella)

For the record, I use a Google Pixel (the original, getting long in the tooth) and my wife has an iPhone 8. So it's not a phone issue; possibly a server with a different code base than most of the others?

#407 May, 2020, 07:19 pm.
  • BormacskaBormacska Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #507 May, 2020, 10:03 pm.

@Grumkin , @FireWanderer and @illyria87 They changed the fragment counts today... the link @FireWanderer posted will tell you all the confusing details!

#607 May, 2020, 10:06 pm.

@Bormacska - confusing is underselling it! 😂

• BormacskaBormacska Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #707 May, 2020, 10:33 pm.

Exactly!! I'm an understated kind of warlock! 😉

• WitchHikerWitchHiker Posts: 94 ✭✭
    #817 May, 2020, 12:24 am.

No clue either but “do it again please”. Lol.