Suggestion: Energy Potion

AryntheaArynthea Posts: 2 ✭✭
in App Feedback #1 latest comment 06 July, 2019, 11:07 am.

Hi developers, might I make a suggestion? Is it possible for you to add an energy potion that we can brew? I understand that selling energy is one of the most profitable options in your gameplay but it is also the most frustrating as it is the most crucial part of gameplay because without it you are unable to do anything at all. In addition, it is really annoying to run out of energy while in a Wizarding Challenge and have to buy 50 energy when you only need 10, as it is galleons are hard to come by. If you could, do add a potion that replenishes energy. The potion could recover 10 energy per potion but only usable 5 times a day due to it potency to cause hallucinations and impair judgement. Players can only brew this potion 5 times a day or if you're not so keen on 5 times maybe 3 times a day? At least make it that, players are able to obtain energy by other means other than inns and the Diagon Alley. You could also sell energy potions and energy, players would probably prefer to have energy that is available to them in their vault rather than their energy reserves because it has a limit. Just my suggestion, be great if you could consider it.

Comments

• MyMojitoMyMojito Posts: 4 ✭✭
    #205 July, 2019, 11:39 am.

Yeah I'd really like an energy potion. It would be especially useful for those of us who don't have many inns nearby

• SkoegulSkoegul Posts: 4 ✭✭
    #305 July, 2019, 12:03 pm.

This. Having to leave a Confoundable after tossing your last 15 Spell Energy at it without having any inns within a reasonable radius is the worst. After playing this game for three days now, this already happened five times and... Hate.

• AryntheaArynthea Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #406 July, 2019, 11:07 am.

Yeah, I had to forfeit a wizarding challenge cause I've got no energy left and the foe only 10% stamina left. It was frustrating.