Currently, the Teams that randomly find each other in the Knight-Bus-Fortress are often unbalanced / missing certain Professions. Following Feature is intended to resolve that by ensuring a more balanced distribution of Professions
- while there are several instances of the knight-bus-fortress, the matchmaking collects all of them into one space.
- 5-Wizard-Groups are the most efficient in terms of xp/time ratio
- AAAPM, AAPPM, AAPMM, APPMM, APPPM, APMMM are equally "balanced" compared to 2-Profession-Groups
- Upon entering the Knight-Bus-Fortress, the player is shown a new Button at the top of the Fortress-Screen
- Upon tapping said new Button, the Player is asked to select a Difficulty-Level that (s)he would like to be matched for:
- (Only if all 5 Stages/Levels of said difficulty have been unlocked, the stage is shown)
- ... and asked to select a Runestone.
- After confirming (and a waiting time), the Player is "queued for all stages/levels in said difficulty"
- If players are manually starting a lobby for a certain stage/level, they can opt-in to be queued as "queued for the specific stage/level"
The Game then puts together 5-Wizard-Groups respecting the specific queue-settings:
(If in one row several Configurations are marked, these are chosen at random)
Which stage/level is started is chosen depending on:
- the choice of Players who manually started a lobby
Players who use this Matchmaking and successfully finish the Challenge are rewarded with:
- +50% Bonus on Challenge-XP
- +50% Bonus on Challenge-Fragment
- +5 Fragments for an un-maxed Challenge-Foundable of the corresponding difficulty (regardless of stage)
- +50% Bonus on Family-Fragments
- 100% chance to GET Family-Fragments
- Players who quit and/or disconnect during the Challenge are given a 5 minute "Timeout" for the usage of the Matchmaking the first time
- Repeated offenders are given 1h, 2h, 4h "timeouts" and are then finally removed entirely from using this feature