NO Fortresses Are Giving Me Gifts After Battles.

BeerTrishDaDishBeerTrishDaDish Posts: 6 ✭✭
edited April 24 in Report a Bug #1 latest comment 24 April, 2020, 06:27 pm.

Note: I originally notified Niantic about this issue back on Jan. 31, 2020. Niantic did NOTHING to help resolve the problem except for to have a Moderator comment in here to tell me that I must have had 30 gifts in my possession already. I replied back that I did not, but the Moderator did not follow up on my problem after I explained that it wasn’t a gift limit issue.

I’m now not getting any Runestone gifts after winning fortress battles in ANY type of fortress, whether it be a Regular, Sponsored, or the new Knight Bus fortress.

I’ve rebooted, deleted and re-downloaded the software, to no avail.

Making me write all of this information up and share it to a “Forum” is a bunch of malarkey if no one from the company is going to ever follow up.😡

I am on an iPhone 11, iOS 13.3.1. I only have 7/30 gifts (see pic) in queue. NONE of them are Runestone gifts, because guess what? I cannot receive Runestone gifts from fortresses! At all! Believe me, I keep trying.

So: Will Niantic now take me seriously? Or will they continue to ignore me and blame me for this problem, now that three more months have elapsed since I first reported this problem to them in this “Forum”...and my problem has only WORSENED with the passage of time????

Post edited by HPWUrobert on
0 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• HPWUrobertHPWUrobert Posts: 386 admin
    #224 April, 2020, 04:44 pm.

Hi @BeerTrishDaDish thanks for raising this issue again. I apologize I didn't follow up with your original bug report. The most immediate thing I can do is to wipe your Gift inventory to see if it resets any issue with the inventory or a troubled Gift you own. Are you okay with that before I proceed?

• BeerTrishDaDishBeerTrishDaDish Posts: 6 ✭✭
    #324 April, 2020, 06:27 pm.

Yes.