We’re currently investigating issues with the SOS Report appearing blank, Adventure Sync not working (Android), and in-app purchasing (iOS.) We will provide updates when we have further details.
Cooking with TTD — Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Community Forum

Cooking with TTD

ManateeMommaManateeMomma Posts: 72 ✭✭✭
in Potions #1 latest comment 21 December, 2020, 12:56 am.

I am fortunate enough to still have to go to work. I understand adjusting the daily tasks, though I wasn't sure if I could find 30 minutes a day to focus on using TTD.

Then I realized I don't have to. I figured out that I could put my phone on a charger in the kitchen and watch my game while cooking dinner. I could chop onions and stir pots inbetween battling confoundables. I usually spend 30-45 minutes in the kitchen making dinner, so it hasn't been hard to multitask these two together.

It made me wonder if others do this also or have other times when they multitask while playing the game.

Comments

• AcroamatisAcroamatis Posts: 46 ✭✭
    #224 April, 2020, 09:21 pm.

For sure! I generally pop my daily TTD when I'm doing laundry, cleaning, etc. Confined to home or not, it feels weird to not be moving while playing HPWU, so I find a good compromise to be multitasking HPWU and chores.

• BellefleurtjahBellefleurtjah Posts: 30 ✭✭
    #321 December, 2020, 12:56 am.

Same here I hardly ever play without doing something else simultaneously. Only the higher chambers and the mid-high chambers with other players and the end game of the adversaries are getting my full attention. ... Mostly...