Murtlup - Community Day

LindsayintheOCLindsayintheOC Posts: 1
in Community Day #1 latest comment 18 April, 2020, 09:29 pm.

I played right after midnight, I was never awarded 5 Murtlup's, which would have prestiged my page so that I could have really gone crazy today but instead now I'm annoyed. Could someone please help?

Comments

• DextraoneDextraone Posts: 42 ✭✭
    #218 April, 2020, 09:29 pm.

Just a possibility that occurred to me, but perhaps it won't credit the 5 because you only need three for prestige threshold. Using three 1k event portkeys should get the remaining fragments for prestige, but not sure what will become of the 5 fragments that you attempted to collect from task completion. I started the day with 4/15. I plan to use 1 portkey before collecting task rewards. After prestige I'll collect the final 5 reward fragments. Prior to the event, I only needed 10 Pickett fragments and 11 Murtlaps for 1st prestige. I got 9 Pickett fragments in first half of TTD and then one in the wild. Ended that tonic with only 1 Troll and 2 Demiguise fragments. Threw a second TTD after replenishing spell energy in the wild and am now at 4 Trolls and 5 Demiguises. Afraid this day isn't gonna accomplish much fo me in terms of multiple prestiges, but I do want those three spell books!