[Resolved] Server Issues impacting April Community Day

hpwulolahpwulola Posts: 795 admin
edited April 18 in Archive #1 latest comment 20 April, 2020, 05:47 am.

Hi all,

We are looking into a server issue that is impacting some players. Players are seeing an Error Message or are booted out of the game. Please stay tuned here as we investigate a fix.

Post edited by HPWUrobert on
Tagged:
4 votes

Resolved · Last Updated

We released a fix that should resolve this issue for all players. We will continue to closely monitor the situation. Thank you for your patience!

Comments

• CaractacusBurkeCaractacusBurke Posts: 1
    #218 April, 2020, 02:16 pm.

With using both WiFi and 4G the game is freezing, lagging and showing a connectivity error message randomly. This only started after i downloaded the updates and assests. Very disappointed as I was excited to play this community day. I've wasted at least 2 Buraffio potions and 2 Trace Tonics due to game lag.

• CaractacusBurkeCaractacusBurke Posts: 1
    #318 April, 2020, 02:27 pm.

I also uninstalled the app and re-installed and the game is having the same issues.

• AnneofdunrobinAnneofdunrobin Posts: 1
    #418 April, 2020, 02:32 pm.

My game keeps freezing when loaded or when it does load it keeps clocking. I wasted a tonic trace because of this issue

• ooMERMAIDooooMERMAIDoo Posts: 1
    #518 April, 2020, 02:35 pm.

Having the exact same problem. Lost connection. Lost at least two potions. Click a foundable black screen, times out returns to map

• ooMERMAIDooooMERMAIDoo Posts: 1
    #618 April, 2020, 02:40 pm.

On iPhone 8 Plus, 5g network, Connection lost when entering encounter with foundables while using trace tonic.

black loading screen with timer, runs and runs and runs. Returns me to the map. Can’t collect anything, seems to happen most when using tonic for trace.

is less laggy when using no tonics. But then I can’t get the foundables

• FetsaFetsa Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #718 April, 2020, 02:43 pm.

I have been having a ton of problems playing during the Community Day event. The screen going dark as the clock icon shows its trying to connect, lost signals, unable to connect to server. All of which is affecting potions that I’ve used (including BBE, TTD, and Potent Exstimulos), energy wasted on a cast where I’m dumped back to the screen, time elapsing on potions but I can’t return anything, distance not registering for Portkeys.

• BooktinBooktin Posts: 6 ✭✭
    #818 April, 2020, 03:11 pm.

multiples problèmes pour accéder aux serveurs. Lags & crash

i lost potions, runes…

very disapointed😪

• PrincessQPrincessQ Posts: 1
    #918 April, 2020, 03:18 pm.

Same here, lost several potions. Was excited, I've never been able to participate in community day before :(

• SallysecSallysec Posts: 2
    #1018 April, 2020, 03:19 pm.

I’m having it lag so badly and getting server errors (appears to be when I am running potions only) Baruffios and Tonic for trace .

community day basically ended because I can’t click or load on anything. Inns show one screen but never the swipe screen, found Able’s don’t load and then server errors or calamity moved them.

• urlucky2buurlucky2bu Posts: 9 ✭✭
    #1118 April, 2020, 03:23 pm.

The game seemed to be working fine, but as soon as I started a tonic for trace detection and a barufio brain elixer, the game became unplayable. It was lagging incredibly slow (taking a full minute to load) any time a clicked on a foundable and then if I wanted to use a potion, it would take at least three times as long to be applied. Then the catching animation would lag. I was never able to load my friends screen to open gifts. I was also unable to collect daily rewards. I got kicked out of the game a few times because of server connectivity. However I had regular phone service/wifi. I tried logging in on another device and had the same problems. I had no internet problems with any other app/browser during this time. However, as soon as the tonic for trace detection and barufio brain elixer timed out, the game play was back to normal again with regular speeds and functionality. This was a waste of both tonic and barufio potions, as the game was unplayable while they were active.

#1218 April, 2020, 03:27 pm.

I've been having the same problems when I had both Tonic and Barufio potions running at the same time. It was a waste of potions. As soon as they timed out, the lag stopped.

#1318 April, 2020, 03:33 pm.

I've been having the same problems when I had both Tonic and Barufio potions running at the same time. It was a waste of potions. As soon as they timed out, the lag and errors stopped.

• Witchy4EverWitchy4Ever Posts: 0
    #1418 April, 2020, 04:03 pm.

It's happen when I play dark chamber 2.

I used to have this crash and solve by **** app and restart game. But this time cant do anything and I lost 3 rune stone and Potent extimulo potion.

My device is Redmi note4

• OwlSoulOwlSoul Posts: 0
    #1518 April, 2020, 04:09 pm.

Server connection is very poor today. It took 8 tries and 15min to log in, spells get stuck, deleting one ingredient took 30+ seconds and removed 3 items. 

I have lost 2 potions because spells go nowhere, and lots of time.

• CirceJorkinsCirceJorkins Posts: 1
    #1618 April, 2020, 05:00 pm.

We are experiencing a lot of lag and booting out of the game for the last hour or so. We've lost time on our Tonic for Trace Detection, since we were unable to play while the tonic ran out. Perhaps you all would consider bonusing players an extra TFTD and extending the community day after you work out the glitches. Thanks!!

#1718 April, 2020, 05:10 pm.

Thanks for looking into this. Please report back when fixed - I don't want to waste anymore potions.

Agreed, because of server errors the game was unplayable and I wasted tonic for trace detection (which are required for the event) and brauffio brain elixer potions. Baruffio ingredients are especially hard to find right now. Would be a nice gesture to comp potions to make up for server errors.

• Minerva5Minerva5 Posts: 1
    #1818 April, 2020, 07:01 pm.

I just used a Baruffio and a Tonic and within 5 min it keeps saying I’ve lost my connection. I’ve gotten a couple of traces, but they keep pausing and I’ve lost at least two of the traces I need to finish Community Day. I’ve restarted the app and my phone and it still is being hard to play. I will be upset if I’ve wasted those potions, my time, and the chance to finish Community day. I’m so close to finishing!

• hpwulolahpwulola Posts: 795 admin
    #1918 April, 2020, 07:05 pm.

We released a fix that should resolve this issue for all players. We will continue to closely monitor the situation. Thank you for your patience.

• NaghiniNaghini Posts: 1
    #2018 April, 2020, 07:10 pm.

Thank you for the fix, but we all wasted a lot of potions. Tonics for Trace Detection, Baruffios, and all Extimulos. Can you release more to us to make up for it?

• CbrsuzieCbrsuzie Posts: 2
    #2120 April, 2020, 05:47 am.

After the upgrade the lag time is ridiculous 5 or more seconds before the game reacted. Kept logging us out. (3 members of family) little clock in bottom corner keeps spinning. Had to use a potion on most foundables or they just kept resolving went thur almost 50 potions in a day. Ran out of energy in end so couldn't get the last foundables I needed

This discussion has been closed.