Daily assignments not working

HatstallGRHatstallGR Posts: 3 ✭✭
in Report a Bug #1 latest comment 27 June, 2020, 07:30 pm.

Daily assignments have not registered. I have done all of the things and collected some of the assignments

but the assignments seem to have reset in the last hour and I’ve not got my coins. I took a screenshot clearly showing that I have a potion active and have used tonic for trace detection. I’ve also brewed three potions today but they don’t show as completed. The assignments are showing as done if I redo them, but I don’t have time to recomplete everything to get my coins. Update: since typing that it has gone midnight and my assignments have reset so I can’t get yesterday’s coins.

8 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• nwebb2801nwebb2801 Posts: 1
    #218 April, 2020, 02:31 am.

Daily assignments and community day tasks not registering for me either. It is not awarding when u return foundables in the daily tasks or gain magizoology xp.

• DreadikulusDreadikulus Posts: 1 ✭✭
    #320 April, 2020, 04:46 pm.

I’ve been experiencing the same - if I don’t click into the daily task before collecting potions, using trace tonic, catching foundables, etc. nothing counts.

• Joanna77HuffJoanna77Huff Posts: 1
    #421 April, 2020, 03:06 pm.

I am having the same issue. This has happened to me two days in a row. It’s costing me two trace detection potions a day!

• HPWUblueHPWUblue Posts: 449 mod
    #521 April, 2020, 03:25 pm.

Hi folks! Thanks for reporting this in the Community. We're investigating an issue where the Daily Assignments don't reset from the previous day until you restart the app and visit its page. As a result, your activities aren't counting towards the Daily Assignments.

As a workaround, visit the Daily Assignments page before continuing with your gameplay.

Keep an eye on this discussion for updates:

• SterlinSilvaSterlinSilva Posts: 2
    #625 June, 2020, 02:24 pm.

This is an ongoing issue for months now... if I hard reset (shut the game down and restart) it usually resolves the issue for the day, but if I don't realize it early enough I wind up wasting a lot of time and energy (double meaning intended) before I can reset it. Issue with Android: Samsung Note 9 most often, almost daily and iOs occasionally.

• JixamaJixama Posts: 12 ✭✭
    #727 June, 2020, 05:47 pm.

Just hit this again today, did all the assignments and got credit for none of them.

• ElmUnicornElmUnicorn Posts: 1
    #827 June, 2020, 07:30 pm.

I get this issue still. I even restarted the app today and it still didn't register. I'll try again, but the fact that this still is happening even after a reboot? That's a coding issue. On top of that, I'm a red dot fiend. Every time there is one, I have to check it out so I get double the energy and coins because it often counts, then "forgets" that I did anything so when I do it again, I get extra bonuses. If you're okay with that, so am I.