Potion master notes check box not working

TempletonFeyTempletonFey Posts: 17 ✭✭
in Report a Bug #1 latest comment 17 April, 2020, 03:57 pm.

After entering the master notes on a tonic for trace potion it reduced the time and checked the box, but when I backed out of the master notes potions screen the check disappears.

This is a minor glitch but thought I'd let you know about this bug.

I'm on an Android phone ( LG G6)

Thanks for the updates and changes that have been made to keep us all able to keep playing while on orders to stay home.

12 votes

Working on a Fix · Last Updated

Check box re-appears when you tap the ladle. We are working on a fix for this.

Comments

• DogoutlawDogoutlaw Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #216 April, 2020, 05:21 am.

Can confirm same behavior on iOS. It lets you tap the spoon after master notes as well. Shows the masternotes, you can “stir” the potion, but the notes don’t do anything at all. I don’t remember being able to get back to that “mode” after master notes are completed.

• HugoMilroiHugoMilroi Posts: 1
    #316 April, 2020, 11:41 am.

Same ios 11 for strong extimulo

• OwlxOwlx Posts: 881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #416 April, 2020, 12:21 pm.

Same for samsung S9 android 10

After upate to 2.12.0

• hpwulolahpwulola Posts: 797 admin
    #516 April, 2020, 05:24 pm.

Hi, we are looking into this issue and I think we are scheduling a fix in our nexttt update! Thanks for reporting!

A colleague shared that the check box re-appears if you tap the ladle! Let me know if that works!

• ElisaWilsonElisaWilson Posts: 56 ✭✭
    #616 April, 2020, 07:15 pm.

@HPWULola If you click on the ladle you do see the green check mark in the close-up view. But if you go back to the main view (where you can see the potions in line) the check mark is gone again. The master notes are effective nonetheless.

• hpwulolahpwulola Posts: 797 admin
    #716 April, 2020, 09:11 pm.

@ElisaWilson Ah, thanks for clarification!

• FosvenyFosveny Posts: 0
    #817 April, 2020, 03:28 pm.

I click on the spoon in the potions interface. I do the master notes traces. The check mark for a completed master note appears, then disappears as I drop out of the master notes interface and back to the cauldron page.

Note that the time reduces properly, it just doesn't show me that I did the MN for this potion already.

• HPWUblueHPWUblue Posts: 425 mod
    edited April 17 #917 April, 2020, 03:57 pm.

Welcome to the Community @Fosveny! We're aware of this and working on a fix.

I've merged your post with a related discussion. You can find updates regarding this issue in this thread!