Game Update: 2.12.0 Release Notes
Hi everyone! We have exciting new updates to Harry Potter: Wizards Unite.
- Increased Spell Energy and Wizarding XP in 5km and 10km Portkey rewards
- Portkeys acquired after the update will have their distance requirement decreased by half until further notice.
- Players with iOS devices will now be able to sign into Harry Potter: Wizards Unite with their Apple ID. Visit Settings to link your Apple ID to an existing account.
- Logging into Harry Potter: Wizards Unite will now display your login provider, along with your Code Name and email address.
- Improved the layout of the Settings menu to better display the email addresses that are linked to Harry Potter: Wizards Unite
- Improved the initial startup screen design: Players will now see a clock at the bottom left corner of their screen that indicates loading progress
- Players can now disable push notifications for Portkeys and Gifts received in the Settings menu
- Landmarks will be disabled on the Map until further notice.
- Fixed an issue with players unable to collect a Potion from Potion Brewing when their device transitioned to mobile data from Wifi
- Fixed an issue with the text in the Chambers reward popup: “Earn one-time rewards for your first victory in each chamber.” Players get one-time rewards when they unlock the next highest Chamber.
- Samsung Devices Only: Fixed an issue causing an “Unable to Load Link” pop up to appear after launching the game