Known Issues affecting Update 2.12

HPWUrobertHPWUrobert Posts: 473 admin
in Archive #1 latest comment 19 May, 2020, 11:05 pm.

Achievements: 

• The “Friends Listed I: Have 1 Friend in your Friends List” Achievement only updates when both players restart the app

Adventure Sync:

• iPads will experience an infinite load when attempting to turn Adventure Sync on
  • Android 10 Only: App will restart when attempting to enable Adventure Sync when GPS is turned off

Ministry ID:

• Android 10 Only: Player may only see a black screen in their Portrait when they attempt to use an Animated Sticker or Frame
  • iOS Only: Players may get an error message when pulling the control panel while taking a picture for their Portrait 

Potions: 

• New Potion recipes may not be badged (red dot) when players unlock these as they level up 

Portmanteaus: 

• The number of recently acquired Portmanteaus may differ from the badged amount shown with the Portkey button

Registry: 

• The number of times a Foundable is seen may not update if the Foundable departs the Encounter

Wizarding Challenges: 

• Some players may experience a delay when tapping to select a Chamber 

General:

• Android Only: AR+ mode may not be available on certain Android devices 
  • iOS Only: Kids on Niantic Kids accounts may be unable to make in-app purchases 
  • AR+ Only: Players may have to search their surrounding area when trying to find an Encounter

7 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• CalondywyllCalondywyll Posts: 28 ✭✭
    #217 April, 2020, 01:43 am.

Tonic for trace detection potions not spawning traces and/or when traces do appear it gives an error message "walk closer to the fortress to fight this foe" sometimes a clickable trace will appear. Occasionally multiple traces and ingredients will appear on the map, but all will disappear if you click on one. I spent two pink drinks and got a total of 6 traces.

• HPWUrobertHPWUrobert Posts: 473 admin
    #317 April, 2020, 04:18 pm.

@Calondywyll please check and update your connection settings. If you're near a Trace and receive the error message "walk closer to the Fortress to fight this Foe", the game thinks your location is further away then what you're seeing in game. This issue is related to low connectivity and affects your GPS.

• MaeOfTheDeadMaeOfTheDead Posts: 4 ✭✭
    #413 May, 2020, 10:38 pm.

Since the update, every few minutes, I have to restart the game due to a bug causing my foundable/spell reacting as though it’s been caught, but then goes back to the main play screen with no record of the foundable/XP being obtained, but missing the energy/potions that it cost me to “catch” it. This has cost me a numerous amount of energy/potions and has resulted in me missing out on several needed foundable fragments- most ranging from the medium to emergency status.

• Cbastian13Cbastian13 Posts: 2
    #516 May, 2020, 01:56 am.

Im stuck in a fortress, is there a fix for this? This is my main amount that I use for the game. Abby help would be appreciated, thanks.

• HPWUblueHPWUblue Posts: 425 mod
    #616 May, 2020, 01:06 pm.

@Cbastian13 I've attempted a fix on your account. Could you force-close the app, and try again?

• Cbastian13Cbastian13 Posts: 2
    #717 May, 2020, 03:13 am.

Working now, ty

• HuntHunt Posts: 24 ✭✭
    #819 May, 2020, 10:04 pm.

Should the title of this thread be updated (to reflect current version number)? I presume these issues are still live.

• LibraryCardLibraryCard Posts: 3
    #919 May, 2020, 11:05 pm.

just updated WU, task/event page won’t load, just stays black.

This discussion has been closed.