App crashing / not loging in during startup.

CrepeMyrtleCrepeMyrtle Posts: 1
in Archive #1 latest comment 17 April, 2020, 03:32 pm.

"An error has occurred with the wireless network" - error everytime

Tried uninstalling and reinstalling app, hardware reboot, removing and re-entering google account, but app won't login. Same on WIFI or 4g. Phone is Sony Xperia XZ1. Friends account is fine on identivle phone.

Tried another phone (HTC) with the same result.

Tagged:
0 votes

Resolved · Last Updated

Comments

• HPWUblueHPWUblue Posts: 411 mod
    #213 April, 2020, 05:27 pm.

Hi @CrepeMyrtle! I took a look at your account and see that you're signed into the app. Please let me know if you experience this again. Thanks!

• 00sherlock00sherlock Posts: 3
    #317 April, 2020, 12:08 pm.

Received the attached error this morning while on my wireless network and 4G. Restarted phone and cleared cache without success.

• Nanne74Nanne74 Posts: 1
    #417 April, 2020, 12:35 pm.

Depuis la dernière mise à jour l'application ne s'ouvre plus !

Telephone Huawei p 30 lite

• HPWUblueHPWUblue Posts: 411 mod
    edited April 17 #517 April, 2020, 03:32 pm.

@00sherlock could you tell us what triggered this error? (I had a similar issue while signing in)

If you experience a delay after selecting your account at the login screen, don't tap anywhere else or try to select the account again. Give it some time to load, and if you get the error message, reboot the app by tapping on the 'Restart' button. If the issue persists or you're referring to something else, please elaborate. Thanks!

@Nanne74 I took a closer look and see that you've signed in to the app now. Cheers!

Post edited by HPWUblue on
This discussion has been closed.