We’re currently investigating issues with the SOS Report appearing blank, Adventure Sync not working (Android), and in-app purchasing (iOS.) We will provide updates when we have further details.
I am unable to enter master notes on potions. — Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Community Forum

I am unable to enter master notes on potions.

NimwaeNimwae Posts: 1 ✭✭
in Potions #1 latest comment 10 September, 2020, 11:24 pm.

I am unable to enter master notes on potions. The potion is billowing black smoke and the master note is flashing red. The potion finished brewing in it's natural time. When I tried brewing my next potion, a Wit Sharpening, it does the same thing.

Tagged:

Comments

• MrSciGuyMrSciGuy Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020 #210 April, 2020, 08:02 pm.

Billowing black smoke? Professor Snape would not be pleased. Ten points from Gryffindor.

Honestly though, never seen that before. @HPWUblue any suggestions?

@Nimwae are you doing the correct first movement for master notes for Baruffios? The first motion is a clockwise circle.

• LeFayeofAlbionLeFayeofAlbion Posts: 517 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020 #311 April, 2020, 05:33 pm.

I forgot it billows black smoke if you enter the master notes incorrectly. Idk why I find it amusing now.

This is is the master notes for Baruffio’s.

Post edited by LeFayeofAlbion on
  • mbellismbellis Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #426 August, 2020, 01:42 pm.

This is happening to me, too, again... During the first year brilliant event when I need to complete Master Notes to move to the next assignment list. Help!

• cattemon28cattemon28 Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #510 September, 2020, 05:44 pm.

Happening to me, too. Was hoping it would resolve itself but it's been about 2 weeks now! It is acts like I did the wrong move for the first move but it starts off that way. The first square is flashing and the pot is billowing dark smoke. Please help! I have not been able to reduce my brew time.

• ImaginatioImaginatio Posts: 818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #610 September, 2020, 08:42 pm.

@cattemon28 if the wrong move is applied, it does always show black smoke and the icon flashes red. However, if you are getting black smoke at any point and you have applied the right set of moves in order, then that may be a bug.

I’ll also post the OrangeWizard graphics for master notes next for reference. Hopefully the forum bot will let it through.

• ImaginatioImaginatio Posts: 818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #710 September, 2020, 09:57 pm.

See OrangeWizard2019 graphic with potion master notes and brew times below. Just note that these are normal brew times without the SOS skills being taken into account and the reduced time for the TTD due to the lockdowns has also not been taken into account.

#810 September, 2020, 11:19 pm.

It starts out blinking and giving black smoke as if I did the wrong move, but I haven't even done anything. It STARTS out that way! and won't reset to allow me to even try any moves. Continuously blinking.

#910 September, 2020, 11:24 pm.

I've been playing for over a year and have never had this happen! I've accidentally done the wrong move in the past, and know that it'll blink and flash red, but this is different. It's now flashing red very quickly and continuously, like how a car's turn signal will do that if a light's out. And it does it as soon as I tap the spoon.