Portkey error and then disappeared

PurpleCollarPurpleCollar Posts: 2
in Archive #1 latest comment 08 April, 2020, 06:24 pm.

Hi, I got an error message while redeeming my Brilliant Circus Arcanus Portkey and thus wasn’t able to tap on and redeem any wrackspurts. After the error message passed, my portkey was gone and I wasn’t able to redeem it. I know once you tap on a wrackspurt, if you walk out of the area, you don’t get to finish it, but I didn’t even get to tap on anything or walk out of the area before it disappeared. This happened to 2 brilliant portkeys, and now I can’t complete my brilliant registry. I was wondering if this can be fixed so I can finish the challenge and get my rewards. Please let me know how I can get my portkeys back.

Tagged:
0 votes

Resolved · Last Updated

Comments

• HPWUrobertHPWUrobert Posts: 489 admin
    #208 April, 2020, 06:24 pm.

Thanks for posting in the Community @PurpleCollar. You received an error message because the Portkey you tried to open was already used. We are aware of a delay where Portkeys do not get removed from the inventory once they're used. This leads to players opening a used Portkey and getting an error message. I looked at your account and can see that you did open a Circus Calamitous Portkey, then 20 seconds later you attempted to reopen the same Portkey. Additionally, you have another unlocked Circus Calamitous Portkey in your inventory, as well as 3 Circus Calamitous Portmanteaus that still require distance. Other than the error message you received, it doesn't appear that you lost any Portkeys or their rewards.