Note about the Brilliant Event: Brilliant Bogrod the Goblin can be placed by tapping the area under his elbow. The Brilliant Shopping List can be placed by tapping the bottom left corner. Click here for images.
Game Crashing Cannot Login — Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Community Forum

Game Crashing Cannot Login

sfshaggersfshagger Posts: 2
in Archive #1 latest comment 05 July, 2020, 06:47 pm.

My game has been crashing all week. I cannot get into the game so after trying to reset my phone multiple times across multiple days I unloaded the app and reinstalled. I still cannot log into the game and it won't let me get past the enter birthday screen so I cannot even reconnect it to my account let alone play. This has been happening for almost a week.

Tagged:
2 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• HPWUblueHPWUblue Posts: 598 mod
    edited April 3 #203 April, 2020, 03:37 pm.

Welcome to the Community, @sfshagger! Use this link to reach our email support, and share your device details along with a brief description of your concern. Also, you may mention that I (@HPWUblue ) redirected you. It helps me to follow-up. Let me know if you experience any trouble during this process!

• BlewfurBlewfur Posts: 5 ✭✭
    #305 July, 2020, 06:47 pm.

I am having trouble since the baby brilliant event started. If I returned a brilliant foundable, the game would freeze. I could not get into my registry, could not ride the Knight bus, could not download essential assets nor all assets. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app, and now cannot even get into the game. Keeps going into a return to map/reload mode.