We’re currently investigating issues with the SOS Report appearing blank, Adventure Sync not working (Android), and in-app purchasing (iOS.) Visit this post for more details
How many re'ems do I have to ki ll to find some blood? (i.e. very scarce for some reason) — Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Community Forum

How many re'ems do I have to ki ll to find some blood? (i.e. very scarce for some reason)

NeighborlyNeighborly Posts: 38 ✭✭
edited March 2020 in Potions #1 latest comment 28 April, 2020, 01:38 am.

Have not seen any Re'em blood for days now. Tough to brew any exstimulo potions. Any insights?

Post edited by hpwulola on
Tagged:

Comments

• NeighborlyNeighborly Posts: 38 ✭✭
    #230 March, 2020, 05:55 pm.

Lol, apparently "K*ll" is a forbidden word. Just letting you know that I did not use a worse one.

• BormacskaBormacska Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #330 March, 2020, 06:42 pm.

@Neighborly we all recognize that the moderation bot is wonderfully designed to cross out words and make us look like potty mouths!

As for ingredients shortages, that happens to all of us from time to time. Sometimes just mentioning it here brings the magic of the ingredient to the game...

• KeybounceKeybounce Posts: 462 ✭✭✭
    #430 March, 2020, 10:58 pm.

Just say "Terminate a process with extreme prejudice", and see who else read the V7 unix manual :-)

• LeFayeofAlbionLeFayeofAlbion Posts: 517 ✭✭✭✭
    #531 March, 2020, 12:01 am.

With the over abundance of tonic ingredients, I’m almost out of other ingredients. I need snowdrops! And other stuff!

@Neighborly sounds like something MatPat over Game Theory would ask 😄

#631 March, 2020, 12:02 am.

Also, if Re’em is sort of like an unicorn, by using it’s blood, are we practising black magic? 🧐😳😳

• BormacskaBormacska Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #731 March, 2020, 12:37 am.

that was always my assumption @LeFayeofAlbion ! We use some questionable ingredients in our potions.

#831 March, 2020, 08:27 pm.

@Bormacska lol. I watch the new Nancy Drew series, and when a murderer used baneberry to poison a victim, I was like ...okay, guess they must play WU!

• KeybounceKeybounce Posts: 462 ✭✭✭
    #928 April, 2020, 01:38 am.

Right now, I feel like a vampire.

I want to collect your blood!