Please adjust the ground ingredient spawn rates

KeybounceKeybounce Posts: 338 ✭✭✭
in Feature Requests #1 latest comment 28 March, 2020, 05:32 am.

So with no going out for greenhouse visits, and estimulo potions being consumed for returning traces, I am running into critical shortages of snowdrop and low levels of bitterroot and re'em blood.

Last time I actually went out and planted (and harvested) snowdrop and bitterroot. I'm not going out again at this time.

Blood has, as far I can remember, not been a greenhouse item. I'm assuming it's still spawning at the same rate -- that the increase of TTD ingredients has not decreased this, and I'm just looking at the "I live in a semi-drought zone" factor.

But snowdrop and bitterroot? Snowdrop is the most common ingredient I find from greenhouses, and bitterroot wasn't that hard to get when I played at the park with two greenhouses.

Request: Please adjust the ground spawn rates, so that things that are common at greenhouses but not-so-common on the ground get a little boost.

Comments

• JulieJubzJulieJubz Posts: 640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #228 March, 2020, 01:34 am.

last week I had about 100 of each of these items. Now I have 0 bitterroot and close to zero of the others as well. We really need the other ingredients back ASAP. Please.

• KeybounceKeybounce Posts: 338 ✭✭✭
    #328 March, 2020, 05:32 am.

Now that I have stopped brewing exstimulo's, I'm up to 29 bitterroot and 16 blood. ... And only 1 snowdrop.

But, the good news is: I've learned that I can return high threats without even a plain exstimulo. Just costs a little more spell energy, how rare can that be? :-)